Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mimi's Message In a Bottle Meme: Round TWO



Somewhere in a faraway bloggiverse, on an island with a palm tree swaying in the breeze, a message bottle sits side by side with a Pina Colada and a cute little striped umbrella horizontally tilted in the beachy sand. Did YOUR bottle make it to land? Have you checked lately?
There are now 226 bottles floating in the blog ocean just waiting to be mysteriously delivered to a tropical island near you. Now let's add to the fun with Round Two. If you've already participated in this meme, feel free to toss another bottle in the ocean this time as well. The more the merrier.
Click here to see Round One of this meme and the official Message In a Bottle Site. It's time to tag a host of new bloggers to play Message In a Bottle. As always, participation is optional and you do not have to be tagged to play. Check back often to copy the updated lists below for maximum link love. Just remember: I have a dungeon for meme-dodgers.....Have fun! Tag one, tag all!

**Start Copy Here**
Here are the rules: You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.

What message would you like to send out to the universe?




1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog

5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to me via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky below and leave a comment HERE telling me you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.) I will add it to the master list of message bottles when you let me know you've completed the meme.
NOTE: A very kind lady name Phyl sent this message to me."Mimi...I would like to offer to put messages in bottles for people who cannot do it themselves.If you like, post a link to my MIAB post and tell them to leave a comment with the message they want...and an email that I can send it to.Hugs..."Thanks, Scrappy 'n Happy in Ohio! Contact her HERE.

I, Mimi Queen of Memes, royally tag the following bloggers:

Prometheus, Amy Has No Room Cause Her Life Is Full Angellz Secretz Bad Jokes and Oven Chips Boobs, Injuries And Dr. Pepper Cheesy's Deep Dark Thoughts James Burnett's Urban Etiquette Janna's One More Raindrop In a BloggyOcean Meloncutter's Musings Mr. Fabulous Pointless Drivel Starrlight's Here Comes The Storm In The Form Of A Girl Stewart's House of Sternberg Alien In a Foreign Field  Captured By Gravity Ceese In My Shoe Communiqué by Ivanhoe Dayngrous Discourse Dottie's Place Down River Drivel Duward Discussion Echoes of Grace Evil Se7en Just Me ... Last Minute Lyn's Life Lowdown from Lois Mommy 911 My Wonderful Life Sarge Charlie Scrappin' With Life ... Sgt Dub The Buzz Queen The Curmudgeon The Boomer Chronicles The Erstwhile Librarian The Freelance Guru Us Danes & Our Family Whitterer on Autism Brain Freeze Usy's Live Journal Cathy's Resirrection Corner DaNA'S Random Blatherings Dillap Doctor Anonymous Here Comes The Storm In The Form Of A Girl Holy Sweet Fudge Idaho Daily Photo The Kyra Sutra Mara'a Mixed Bag Mary's Flybys I''m Just Confused Our Journey Philly Transplant The Pop Eye The Puppy Palace Screw The Depends... Stochastic Ruminations Sueann's Silliness Thoughts & Meanderings Tiggerlane Neophyte Blogger Tiggerprr's Scratching Post Prodigal Daughter Writing From The Inside Out float floor RN about a nurse Addicted to Medblogs Aggravated DocSurg Ain't chicken All About Me All Blogged Up: A Moof's Tale All Roads Lead To Oneself another room bikers & coffee shops Blog, MD Blogborygmi Borneo Breezes Brandice.Net Buckeye Surgeon Cathy's Place Chance to Cut and Cure chaosmachine Chrysalis Angel Counting Sheep Crushing krisis Dia Diabetes Mine Dispatches from Suburbia Doc Around The Clock docinthemachine dogscatskidslife Dr. Deborah Serani Dr. Dork Dr. Gwenn is in Dr. Val & Voice of Reason Dr. Wes Dream Mom Dreaming and Believing mergencyEM Emergiblog ERnursery Family Physician and friend Fat Doctor Fine Art Doctor Fixin healthcare Flip This Body Forging Iron Man frannycakes Frectis gledwood vol 2 Grand Rounds Grunt Doc Health Psych Healthblawg home & business interest I'm A Blogaholic ID Crossroads In My Humble Opinion in sickness & in health Inside Surgery integrative medical doctor invincible summers Isle of Kos it shouldn't happen It's All About the Walls Kevin, MD kisses & compliments Lacuna Liliae legal medicine Life in the country Life of a Mother Artist Little Bald Doctors Malnatured snay mavistown 3.0 Med Valley High Medgadget merely queer leigh Midwife with a Knife Milliner's Dream more random than average msheppard transplant ntwk SSP Nexus Musings of a Dinosaur Musings of a Distractible Mind My MD Journey NeoNurseChic nobody important Not Fearing Change Nurse Ratched's Place Only half nuts other things amanzi Parallel Universes parlancheq Patient Anonymous Pearls and Dreams PickledEel Play It, Jen Pregnant pauses Rachel's Wide World of Lunacy Resident Other Rickety contrivances of doing good rojak life running a hospital Scalpel or Sword? scan man's notes Scared to Health ScienceRoll Second Effort Shrink Rap Signout Six Until Me Surgeonsblog Suture for a Living suzy palooza Tales from Health Records Tales from the ER The adventures of awesome mom the adventures of b. freret The Angry Medic The Beach Bum Report The Blog That Ate Manhattan the doctor blogger The Foot Blog The life of a stay at home mom The Pragmatic Caregiver The Sour Dough The Turning Point the view from here The world of nothing worthwhile Theory of Thought Thoughts from Janitor's Cupboard Tiggers don't jump Tundra Medicine Dreams Turn You Head and Scoff Unbounded Medicine Under the Canopy up from under Vitum Medicinus when i grow up Work In Progress Work of art: Raising our son 123Valerie Strikes Again A Mask To Hide Behind A Million Stories in the Naked City Penny for your thoughts? A Piece of My Mind A Sideways Look At At Home With Ann Authorblog Blog this! Cathy's Resurrection Corner Confessions of a Rotten Correspondent Cursuum Perfidio Dan's Fi-ver - My son's blog Everything in Particular Foot Notes Forks Off The Moment Gledwood Vol 2 Helen's Secret Imagined Life In My Head Kaleidescope KIT Lettuce-eating Love Is The Way Mary's Writing Nook Me, My Life, My Garden Mike's Homefront Opinions and Rectums Orange Blossom Goddess Pig In The Kitchen Queenies Random Ramblings Ramblings & Whatnot Rants, Raves & Random Thoughts Sally Writes Screamers Spilling Out Spirituality Reviews The Compulsive Worrier The Experiment The Front Porch The Gabbatha Journey The Green Fingered Photographer The Mad Household of La Bellina Mammina The Other Side Of Paris This is Jo Beaufoix.Com Twaddle & Everyday Rubbish Vent Words That Flow Angel Feathers Tickle Me Ancient's History Billy Mac's Critique My Blog FoxxFyrre's Black and White Art Site Gardening 1 on 1 tes Mundo-do-Faz-de-Conta R's Musings The Greatest Blog Experiment Solitary Views Deception Road
Message In A Bottle Memers @ The Official MIAB site
(previous participants as of April 8, 2008)
1. Mimi Lenox 2. BlogBlast For Peace: The Official Site 3. Hahn At Home 4. Comedy Plus 5. Carver 6. Lynt 7. Witty Writer Gal 8. Speedy Cat 9. Daisy The Curly Cat  11. Misty Dawn 12. hanna 13. Mel Kaye 14. mary/the teach 15. Stacey 16. The Mama Bear - Penelope Anne 17. Crazy Working Mom 18. Mama Pajama 19. Jersey 20. Coffee2go 21. The Evil Blogger Twin 22. Pimp Your Blog 23. napaboaniya 24. Coffee Counter 25. Vixen 26. Akelamalu 27. Autumn 28. love,poetry and chat 29. DeeJay 30. Desert Songbird 31. OneLuvGurl 32. BlogBlast For Peace: The Official Site 33. Dating Profile Of The Day 34. Cookie Sushine 35. Kathi 36. Dottie 37. Travis 38. Linda 39. Idaho Daily Photo 40. Old Crone 41. AAL 42. trinity 43. hanna 44. Lesley 45. Leonard Blumfeld 46. Jamie 47. Kelly Cat's favorite human 48. Bud at WTIT 49. Opinionated Black Woman 50. Writer Cramps 51. Just About Scrappin 52. This That And The Other Thing 53. My So Called Site 54. It's All Good 55. Drowsey Monkey 56. gt281 57. JB's Small World 58. Bijoux & Banter 59. Everyday Healy 60. Reba's Run 61. Tell Me About It 62. Are We There Yet?63. And Miles To Go Before We Sleep 64. Buffy 65. Rach (Heart of Rachel) 66. Monday Morning Power 67. Lunes 68. Alasandra & The Cats 69. Barbara 70. ~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ 71. barbara in France 72. Julie's Blog 73. Tarheel Ramblings 74. Roberta 75. deep down the heart 76. Judd at The Rising Blogger 77. Sandee 78. Hello....Is This Thing On? 79. Momto3Cubs 80. Just Write 81. Pet Monologue 82. A Simple Life 83. Life Is A Roller Coaster 84. Leaping Before I Look 85. Your Caring Angels 86. On A Limb with Claudia 87. Sarah Spelled the Right Way 88. The Backwoods Drifter 89. Rose' World 90. Jo Beaufoix 91. Another Desert Rat 92. Caught In The Stream 93. Anyhow Blogs 94. Dixie's Heart and Soul 95. Wonderland Or Not 96. Marie Millard 97. Asara's Mental Meanderings 98. That Grrrrl 99. In Search of Life 100. Mimi Lenox 101. Laketrees 102.Amel's Realm 103. Clumsy Mommy 104. What She Said Too 105. Maryannaville 106. Odat's Mumblings 107. Much Of A Muchness 108. Late Bloomer Boomer 109. Mighty Mom 110. Blue Dreamer's Top Five 111. california is a recipe for a black hole 112. Balitang Kalye 113. Twisted Sister 114. Life and Adventure 115. PinayMama's Diary 116. Amazing Life 117. Terri Terri Quite Contrary 118. Run Away Thoughts of EMZ 119. Points of View 120. Filipina In Hawaii 121. BryningBunny's Challenge Page 122. Modern Musings 123. Sacred Ruminations 124. O'Ceallaigh & The Quill 125. Leaf Float Down River 126. Expressions and Thoughts 127. Chanel's Journey 128. Mickey's Musings 129. Castle of Nannbugg 130. ....on the Wall 131. Nyumix's Blog 132. ValleyGirl 133. Bits and Pieces 134. Apples of The Eyes 135. Trav's Thoughts 136. Kids, Cats, & Books...What Else Is There? 137. No More Mr. Nice Guy 138. Just Another Day In....Paradise? 139. moms......check nyo 140. Meezer Tails 141. When Silence Speaks 142. Wandering Consciousness 143. Mom Knows Everything 144. Hootin' Anni' 145. Julie's Jewels and Junque 146. New England Lighthouse Treasures 147. The Random Forest 148. Happy Life 149. Ramblings of An Idle Insomniac 150. Dana's Random Blatherings 151. Field Of Dreams 152. Royal Kitties 153. Small Reflections 154. Foster Me Up 155. Oh I've Got The Blues 156. Keep Fondly In My Mind 157. The Starr Ann Chronicles 158. Blogger Happy 159. Clean and Simple 160. Journey to Authenticity 161. Screw Perfection 162. The Morning Meeting 163.Frank's Honk' n Hollr
164.
Choc Mint Girl 165. Betty 166. Betty's This and That
167.
Kellementology 168. Crows & Daisies 169. Slavery Bliss 170. Julie Pippert: Using My Words 171. Rose Of Sharon 172. Minority Kills 173. BlogSkinnu 174. Fil-Am Never Ending Stories 175. valeriejoy 176. Isis 177. Estavasi 178. Space Of Reality 179. WillThink4Wine 180. Capn Dyke 181. Casdok 182. Bogie's Wonderland 183. The Calalilly Space 184. Zaius Nation 185. Bits & Pieces of Jan 186. Precious Moments 187. Tertium Quid 188. Titration 189.Comedy Plus
188. When Your Only Tool Is a Hammer 189. Maya's Window 190. Our Two Little Princes 191. Strange But True 192. Awestruck 193. Pinay-At-Heart 194. The Big Leather Couch 195. The Cookie Sheet 196. Memoirs Of A Chaotic Mommy 197. Managing Autism 198. Find Out What Jen Finds 199. Hobbies & Such 200. Life's A Dance You Learn As You Go 201. Norte 202. Warmstone 203. Real World Mom 204. Chronicles & Tales Unlimited 205. The Beacon 206. The Best Is Yet To Come! 207. Luz de Luma, Yes Party! 208. Rojoy's Daily Update 209. Secret Agent Mama 210. Weird Sanctuary 211. The Furry Bambinos 212. The Kat House 213. Emila's Illustrated Blog 214. Larry Hnetka Goes Hhmmm 215. The Salty Mooch 216. Teacher Julie 217. Missybw 218. Andrew 219. Mya 220. Jeff B 221. Ida 222. Anything Goes! 223. Hani Ali 224. Teeni
Grab these buttons for your site!


The Original Meme Link

**End Copy**


36 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Well, I hope I've done it reasonably according to the directions....

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hope you think it's a good one!

Sandee said...

I'll have a post up by the end of the day Mimi. I'll do Mr. Linky then. Have a great day sweetie. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sarge is making me do his and i am trying to figure out photoshop on doris!!! stay tuned...

smiles, bee
xooxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Akelamalu said...

He he, go get'em Mimi. LOL

Sarge Charlie said...

You wish was my command. I must admit that I have no idea how to do graphics so Miss Bee was very pleased to do it, smile.

Travis Cody said...

I will do another one soon! I love this meme.

Janna said...

I just sent mine to you.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

whew! finally!!! sarge's is better than mine though...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

Mine is up Mimi. Here's the link: Mimi's Message In a Bottle - Round Two. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

Dawn Drover said...

Round Two is up... I was tagged by Sandee! No dungeon for me :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in with both blogs I wanted to be sure I didn't end up in the dungeon...:)))

RW said...

I just got it done Mimi, sending it to you now!! :D

cathy said...

The only message I've ever left in a bottle was for the milkman. Somehow I don't think, "2 pints of silver top & six large eggs" is going to wow the blogging world.
I'll think about it and see if I can come up with something but only because you're the PEACE GLOBE lady:)

Rainbow said...

I am so honored to be chosen for "Message in a Bottle Meme" and especially by YOU! I am in Texas at the moment for my Niece's wedding and will post the Meme when I return home next Tuesday or Wednesday! Until then...stay Silly and Sane.

Sueann

HP said...

Thank you for including me. I think I've done it correctly..Any one got a copy of 'Memes for Dummies?'
HP

Dr. Deb said...

Thanks for inviting me too.

Twyla said...

Thanks for tagging me. That was fun. :-)

Anonymous said...

Please don't put me on the rack! Mine is up!

:-D)

maryt/theteach said...

Mine's up, Mimi! Here's the link: Message in a Bottle-Round 2

Rositta said...

This is going to have to wait until after we see your accountant on Monday, way too busy to try and figure this thing out now...I'll try not to end up in the dungeon...ciao

James Goodman said...

I've sent mine along... Ciao!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'll post mine next Friday - Apr. 18th. Thanks for the tag, Mimi! I think this Message in a Bottle is amazing.

Mary said...

I have mine done, but have not tagged anyone because I just don't like tagging people. However, it was fun and thanks so much for tagging me. Hope you enjoy my message.

ipanema said...

thanks for the tag, queen of memes! i'll try to do this and post. will let you know when. thanks! :)

Chrysalis said...

Thank you for including me. I didn't know how do to it, but I think I figured it out. Thanks for thinking of me.

Sue said...

I've played along!

Mimi Lenox said...

Curmudgeon - It is lovely! Thank you.

Captain -The Starship would be proud.

Sandee - I loved your bottle. What a message!

Empress Bee - You know you would do anything for Sarge. Doris will cooperate. In fact, your bottles are already famous! And so sweet.

Akelamalu - I'm trying!

Girl... - You're welcome. I enjoyed your blog. Please come back to visit anytime.

Sarge - All the ladies swooned over your romantic message to Miss Bee. AWww......

Dawn - No dungeon for you. Nope. Your bottle is REALLY classy and beautiful.

Robert - Yes, it's best you stay out of the dungeon for sure....I enjoyed your bottles!

Roger - Your post was absolutely hysterical. Osama....ha ha ha....

Cathy - The milkman....very funny....but I will look for your message bottle. I remember that you were one of the original peace bloggers. Where has the time gone?

Sueann - I hope the wedding went well.

HealthPsych - You did a GREAT job! Its already in the ocean.

Deb - You are welcome!

Twyla - Your bottle was truly inspiring.

Lois - You are really scared of that rack aren't you....

Mary - Your words of wisdom are always welcome here....bottle or no bottle. They were great!

Rositt - Hope all goes well with the accountant. The dungeon...it's really scary.

James - Received! Loved it!
And I have highlighted your book titles in the post.

Julia - Can't wait to see it! And you're welcome!

Mary - I shall be right there! Don't worry about tagging. It's not for everyone.

Ipanema - I await your wisdom my dear.

Angel - You did an awesome job with your bottle. I'm so glad you participated.

Sue OK!! Will be right along....YaY!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

My bottle has been tossed into the sea.

Ivanhoe said...

Dear Queen Mimi,
I have completed your task. Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Nothing like waiting until the last minute...but it's done :D

Pam said...

finally got mine up...i'm sure i could think of some other things to say, but this one sums it up for now. http://ciarasramblingsandwhatnot.blogspot.com

Alison said...

my message in a bottle is up!!

ChrisB said...

My message in a bottle will be posted today.

Secret Squirrel said...

Done and dusted
xox eve xox

Namnet said...

I hope I´ve done everything right according to the directions:-) So mine is posted. Cheers:-)

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...