Somewhere in a faraway bloggiverse, on an island with a palm tree swaying in the breeze, a message bottle sits side by side with a Pina Colada and a cute little striped umbrella horizontally tilted in the beachy sand. Did YOUR bottle make it to land? Have you checked lately?
There are now 226 bottles floating in the blog ocean just waiting to be mysteriously delivered to a tropical island near you. Now let's add to the fun with Round Two. If you've already participated in this meme, feel free to toss another bottle in the ocean this time as well. The more the merrier.
Click here to see Round One of this meme and the official Message In a Bottle Site. It's time to tag a host of new bloggers to play Message In a Bottle. As always, participation is optional and you do not have to be tagged to play. Check back often to copy the updated lists below for maximum link love. Just remember: I have a dungeon for meme-dodgers.....Have fun! Tag one, tag all!
**Start Copy Here**
Here are the rules: You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to me via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky below and leave a comment HERE telling me you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.) I will add it to the master list of message bottles when you let me know you've completed the meme.
NOTE: A very kind lady name Phyl sent this message to me."Mimi...I would like to offer to put messages in bottles for people who cannot do it themselves.If you like, post a link to my MIAB post and tell them to leave a comment with the message they want...and an email that I can send it to.Hugs..."Thanks, Scrappy 'n Happy in Ohio! Contact her HERE.
I, Mimi Queen of Memes, royally tag the following bloggers:
164. Choc Mint Girl 165. Betty 166. Betty's This and That
167. Kellementology 168. Crows & Daisies 169. Slavery Bliss 170. Julie Pippert: Using My Words 171. Rose Of Sharon 172. Minority Kills 173. BlogSkinnu 174. Fil-Am Never Ending Stories 175. valeriejoy 176. Isis 177. Estavasi 178. Space Of Reality 179. WillThink4Wine 180. Capn Dyke 181. Casdok 182. Bogie's Wonderland 183. The Calalilly Space 184. Zaius Nation 185. Bits & Pieces of Jan 186. Precious Moments 187. Tertium Quid 188. Titration 189.Comedy Plus