Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Willing A Planet To Peace

Well.
I would say, Dear Ones, that it is time to blog peace.
I would say that I am smitten at this moment
with the idea of peace
because I need it so
in my own life
in the lives of those I love

buried deep in the burrows of the world we live
I want to believe there is a force
a power so internally strong it makes trainwrecks of tyrants 
and muzzles the mouths of miserly men 
a power fueled only
by the goodness and glory
of people who will a planet
to peace
instead of pieces


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

3 comments:

Akelamalu said...

I emailed you my Peace Globe Mimi, did you get it?

Travis Cody said...

The power of words efficiently demonstrated.

Little Miss Titch said...

lovely post Mimi,xx Rachel

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...