Saturday ~ Five Things I Am Grateful For
1. Post-It Notes
2. Freshly laundered sheets
3. Yellow tomatoes for dinner
4. Ceiling fans that hum along
5. Lightning bugs in jars
Day 12 ~ July 20
1. My walk with Baby Beans. He beat me up the hill.
2. Red grapes for snacking
3. Indestructible mailbox construction. Thank you son! (and your lovely friend who helped) I'm sorry you stepped on a rusty nail.
4. Green band-aids for boo-boos.
5. Little boys with plastic baseball bats.
Join me in the Gratitude Challenge. Everyday Everyday Everyday
Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014