Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Buncha Buddha Blessings.....

The Everyday Kindness Award/Meme that I like to call the Buddha Blessing award was passed on from Sandee to me as a blog blessing. She received her blog blessing from Chuck at Foster Me Up . Thank you so much ladies for keeping the blessings flowing and the friendship growing. I think we could all use as many blessings and positive vibes that we can get. My faith is not Buddhism but I dare say a blessing is a blessing is a blessing. There is a wonderful set of adages below the Pooh Bear image. I hope you will take the time to read them. I'd like "bless" my fellow bloggers everywhere with a round of kindness. May your day abound in good things and positive energy full of love! Amen!

Here are the rules from Sandee's site: Start copy here

The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you receive a blogginblessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world!


Anger is only one letter short of danger If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; If he betrays you twice, it is your fault. Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. He, who loses money, loses much; He, who loses a friend, loses much more; He, who loses faith, loses all. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art. Learn from the mistakes of others You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself. Friends, you and me… You brought another friend… And then there were 3… We started our group… Our circle of friends… And like that circle… There is no beginning or end… Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift.

These bloggers signed the blessing meme at Sandee's. Pass it on as you see fit. They are ....
1-Catsy Carpe Diem, 2- Catsy Downloads, 3-Out of the Blue, 4- A Day to Savor and Relish 5- A Piece of Idea 6- Write Shy 7- Stupid Wise 8- onlinememorylane 9- See Me For What You Will 10- Michelle’s Small World 11. Chez Francine 12. La Place de Cherie 13. Le bric à brac de Cherie 14- Life 15- Foster Me Up 16-Comedy Plus 17-Mimi Lenox 18 - Add YOURSELF HERE!


End Copy

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I appreciate YOU so much. Thank you for being in my life.

It's Blog Appreciation Week at Bloggingham Palace!
Other awards this week: E Is For Excellent, I Think I See An Angel, May The Circle Be Unbroken, Me? A Vixen? Room In My Heart with Lotsa Lovies, Is Your Friendship Worth a Million Dollars?

Copyright © 2008 Mimi Lenox. All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

Carver said...

That's a cool award badge Mimi. You deserve each and every award. I think blog appreciation week is a thoughtful way to do thank you posts.

Charles Gramlich said...

Thank "you" for your blessings. I will need them today.

Desert Songbird said...

You're a sweetie, you know that, right?

Mimi Lenox said...

Carver - Thank YOU. I hope people receive them in the spirit they were given.

Charles - Then I'll send extra ones!

Songbird - AWww....you are so special to me.

Unknown said...

Go get'm tiger ~ spread the luurrrve!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...