Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Expansion

I've been thinking a lot about time lately. 
How much we have. How much we don't have. 
How much we lose doing stupid stuff. 
And how much we gain when we remember that worrying about time
 only robs us of time. 


I don't want TIME to slow down for me.
 I want to expand my awareness to such a degree that every freakin' second matters. 



Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Photo: Pixabay

3 comments:

Mark In Mayenne said...

Good plan! Xxx

The Gal Herself said...

" ...how much we gain when we remember that worrying about time only robs us of time. " YES! Very wise, My Queen.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mark - Thanks. Hope you are well!

Gal - Thanks for commenting, O Clio Award Winner YOU.
I'm in awe.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...