Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, September 19, 2019

How Stress Affects My Peace and What I Can Do About It

Blog4Peace 2019 is NOV 4. Our theme this year is "Change Your Climate" 


Join us this year for the annual BlogBlast For Peace event on NOVEMBER 4th
Our theme is "Change Your Climate!"  Go to Blog4Peace.com where you will see thousands of beautiful examples of past peace globe creations and posts linking back to the beautiful peace bloggers who wrote them. Make a peace globe from one of the free templates and start to think and write about your peace journey, actual climate change, or like me, the effects that stress has on your personal peace. On November 4, post your article and globe on your blog or social media page. It's an amazing day!





Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

2 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Thanks Mimi for stopping by, and for the reminder ... you were on my "calendar", but I am so, so glad to know now about the emphasis this year
on climate change ... wonderful!
I'm going to add one of your "badges" to my sidebar (hope that's OK with
you) and also begin promoting the event on your behalf ...
Oh, and of course, start thinking about my own design ...
You can always reach out to me via email if you want or need to. As always, I love this important event, love its constancy and all that you do!
THANK YOU!
Fondly, Ann

Mimi Lenox said...

Ann,

Thank you so much. It is more than OK with me and appreciate it so much. I'm the lone wolf here trying to reach out to everybody past and present before NOV 4. I do need help in promoting! Anything you can do to promote would be so helpful.

Your presence during peace globes is always delightful. The graphics are beautifully artistic and thoughtful. I will be by today to visit you!

Peace and love,
Mimi

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...