Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, September 22, 2019

#2 Change Your Climate ~ Stress Gotta Go

Changing My Climate #3 ~ Stress
Ain't nobody got time for this!


My internal peace is steady and strong, but if you looked inside my window you'd see great change and upheaval happening. It's my choice whether to see the mess as overwhelming and let it take my peace or flow with the transitions in my life and accept the lessons they bring. I won't give in to the mess. I won't let it steal my joy. I will choose to say...
My internal peace is steady and strong.


#Stress #Blog4Peace #HoldingOn #GoingThroughSomeThings #Real

Your turn!
I'm writing on stress this year, how it affects me, how it changes my environment, my body, my relationships, and what I can do to CHANGE my level of stress in order to have peace. I shall attempt to Change My Climate! which is this year's Blog4Peace theme. I am posting one thing each day up until NOV 4. I invite you to do the same. Grab this logo and post along with me.


Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...