Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Day 5 - 7: 30 Days of Love ~ Flaws, Photographs, and Dancing


 
Day 7
Love is when you realize that someone you care about has the same insecurities and flaws as the person looking back at you in the mirror. 

And you choose to let love win the day.

  Day 6 

Listening to McLachlan's Afterglow album.
I think I need to dance with someone tonight. I've forgotten what that's like.
McLachlan is the perfect storm....She is helping me remember.






  Day 5


 Today I spent most of the afternoon and evening with my mother. We are organizing family photos and her shoe closet. We found some photos of my dad and Papa I'd never seen before. All the love and memories came rushing back. I miss both of them so much. It was a good day. Love.


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...