Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Day 4 ~ 30 Days of Love ~ Mama See, Mama Knows


You don't have to be in the physical presence of a person to give or receive love.

Twenty-six years ago I lost my baby girls and then another the next spring. Every now and then I feel their presence with me...and I wonder how the trajectory of my life might have been different had they been allowed to walk the planet with their mom. I miss them.
Today as the leaves change in front of me, I remember. And I still love as strongly as if it were yesterday.

One day I will see them. What a joyful day that will be.
 We will try on fluffy hats.

#30DaysofLove ~ Jump in now and then join us NOV 4 for Blog4Peace.



Like Our Facebook Page

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...