Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reason #49 To Blog4Peace ~ Marbles in a Bowl

I blog for peace because a long long time ago, one significant man chose to impart the best of himself to me. I'd like to say I didn't know how remarkable he was at the time, that I learned that later on in life and took him for granted. But that would not be true. I did know. I always knew. And he never let me down.


From The Silence of Peace ~ Papa's Marbles) "One night he took me by the hand and led me to the altar with him. He knelt down on one knee, elbow resting on the other and silently voiced his heart. I was right there.
I heard the whole thing and he never said a word."

 Reason #49 to Blog4Peace
My Papa



Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Papa's Marbles is one of the finest pieces of writing I have ever read. It is also one of my reasons to blog for peace. I hope you don't mind that I have it scheduled for sometime during the final 30 days leading up to 4 Nov.

Mimi Lenox said...

Of course I don't mind. We would be honored.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...