Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

100 Days 100 Reasons ~ Are You Up For A Challenge?



Counting down to Nov 4, 2011
I want peace. You want peace. We all want peace. Each year we blog4peace.  Let's put some substance to this movement.  In addition to my regular blog posts, each day I will find one reason to Blog4Peace and post it separately 
or at the end of my posts and on Facebook and Twitter. 
If you do this on your Facebook page, please tag me.

#100

So they won't have to see this in their playground
Iraqi children ~ U.S. photo by Photographer's Mate 3rd Class Todd Frantom

This is my challenge: If you are a peace blogger (even if you're not!) join me in counting down to the next BlogBlast For Peace on November 4, 2011. We say we want peace? The world wants to know why. Let's tell them.  Simply post this logo on your blog or FB page with one reason each day for the next 100 days.
How many reasons can we find? 
Let's go!

 Do you know what time it is?
The countdown clock says it's time to begin.
Let's go!

What time is it to blog for peace?
The countdown clock says the time is now.

7 comments:

Ferd said...

Mims, where can I find the code for the countdown timer?
XO

Sue said...

Excellent reason to blog for peace. I will take up your challenge too with similar sentiments from my Mom who was a child survivor of war in Europe.

Mimi Lenox said...

I just put the code in the sidebar!
Thanks for reminding me.

Sue - I saw your post. It is very moving. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi I tagged you on my blog only 99 more to go,hugs and peace terica

Travis Cody said...

I'm in! I'll post 2 reasons tomorrow so I can catch up and get on the right number.

This is a great idea!

Mimi Lenox said...

Terica and Travis - Yay!
Terica's post was just beautiful. I love the participation on FB.
Travis, can't wait to read your reasons!

CyberCelt said...

Hi, Mimi!

I am BLOGGING 4 PEACE on 4 blogs.


Here are some reasons you can use;

You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist. Indira Ghandi

Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Peace may cost as much as war, but it is a better buy. anon

Mankind must remember that peace is not God's gift to his creatures; peace is our gift to each other. Elie Wiesel

Sometime they'll give a war and nobody will come. Carl Sandburg

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...