Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, September 9, 2007

How To Get Your Peace Globe ~ November 7, 2007

UPDATE: The next BlogBlast For Peace launch is November 4.  Don't miss it!
We fly our peace globes and blog for peace on thousands of social media sites on November 4th each year. Meanwhile, until the big day, feel free to join us on our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/blogblastforpeace.
There are 22k+ peace bloggers from 202 countries and territories. We'd love to see you there. Go here to grab a logo and fly a peace globe with us! 
The Official Site of Blog 4 Peace  


Peace Globes are available year round. If you missed the last BlogBlast you're still more than welcome to make one at anytime. See below.
Welcome to BlogBlast For Peace ~ A new wave launching November 7, 2007!
A repeat performance of blog-epic influence coming soon to a blog near you. Grab a globe, decorate to your heart's content and start thinking about the wisdom and rants and beautiful prose you want to write about in your November 7th post. I was overwhelmed in June with all the fabulous sites I saw from 35 countries and 45 states within the United States. Let's spread the peace vibe again as only YOU can do on your own blogs within your own individual formats. That's what makes Peace Globes work.
It is a unified effort by unique people. All different. And on that day...
We are all the same.
New Peace Bloggers: see links to other helpful information about Peace Globes at the bottom of this post. There are also lots of helpful links in my sidebar. Welcome! I am more than happy to answer your questions as are many of the bloggers who step up to help make this a success. Just email me! I can't believe it's been a year since the first Dona Nobis Pacem in the Blogosphere.

Here's how to do it!1. Choose one of the four Peace Globe designs shown anywhere on this page

2. Copy - RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE


3. Sign the globe using Paint, Photoshop or a similar graphics tool.

Decorate the globe if you wish. You can even include the name of your blog.

4. Save it in JPG format.


5. Return the globe to me via email - mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com.

I will place it in the film loop and official gallery.

6. Post the globe in your sidebar for now if you wish or you can save it

for Peace Globe Day which is November 7, 2007

7. On November 7, 2007 DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE IN A POST.
TITLE YOUR POST "Dona Nobis Pacem" This is important. The goal is for all blog titles to say the same thing on the same day.
WRITE ABOUT PEACE THAT DAY OR SIMPLY FLY YOUR GLOBE.
If you already have a globe from a previous BlogBlast you may use that one or make a new one!
NEW DEVELOPMENTs! If you need help go HERE. Sanni to the rescue.
Want a T-shirt for your blog page? Click here or email me. They're free.









Peace On A T-Shirt (get yours free. Just ask.)
You can stay right here on this site for the latest news and updates, however, there is an





Now let's get busy making magic......



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've saved mine...now I'm off to play with it in photo shop. :)

Have a great week, Mimi!

Anonymous said...

I'll be flying mine high too!! I look forward to this event :)

Jenn said...

I'll be joining as well. Can't wait!

R said...

Hey Mimi, thanks for the mail informing me about the peace globes. I'm glad DNP is back :-)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Okey dokey! I've downloaded mine and I'll get it ready to go!
Peace!
DMM

BillyWarhol said...

Nice*

Peace*

www.WorldCantWait.org

Cheers Everybody! Billy ;))

Anonymous said...

Count me in on 11/7. Found you via Blogging Chicks Carnival.

Emailed you my globe, but I forgot to put subject line (earth@cooladz.com).

God bless.

Danielle said...

Sanni customized an awesome peace globe for me. I recently moved Modern Musings to her own domain and my self imposed deadline for her launch had to be completed well before the next Dona Pacem Movement.

I will email you my globe, shortly.

Wishing you and yours health, balance and joy.

Be well and enjoy the day.

Danielle

Sophiagurl said...

I want my globe too. count me in. God bless!

Dallas Meow said...

Count me in - I think this is great.
THANKS for such a wonderful idea.

SandyCarlson said...

I found out about this by way of grottynosh.wordpress.com. I've added a globe and a link back to this post to my blog, www.sandycarlson.net.

Thanks for doing this.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Thanks for doing this, I will also join this wonderful idea~

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...