Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Announcing BlogBlast For Peace 2010!

**Next BlogBlast4Peace NOV 4**
Go here for complete details



Welcome to the 7th launch of BlogBlast For Peace aka Dona Nobis Pacem in the blogosphere. 
 Its inception began in 2006 with one single post and a cry for peace in our world.
A small group of bloggers answered that challenge and it began to spread across the internet in ways that humble me still. It reaches across political lines and religious creeds, abides in corners of unrest and places of hope, gives voice to individual beliefs and promotes tolerance for diversity. It celebrates the genius in each one of us, found in sparkling conversations of passionate pleas for change in the earth. It is that hope for change that motivates us.

It was the Internet's first ever online movement of its kind to invite bloggers to post the same message on the same day. From blog to blog it has moved and continues to grow. It is a virtual inscription of hope. We have been amazed to see the power and passion shown each year displayed on pages across the world. We visit each other with our prayers and scribbles, prose and poetry, art and angst, heart and hilarity - and we are moved by it. From one post to thousands of others in fifty countries and almost every state in the United States, something rare and wonderful happens on BlogBlast For Peace day.
I am privileged to witness it.
I invite you to experience it.
It's time.
Join us!
November 4, 2010
Bloggers from all across the globe
will blog for peace.

We will speak with one voice.
One subject.
One day.

How To Get Your Peace Globe 2010
Here's how to do it in 4 easy steps!







1. Choose one of the Peace Globe designs shown on this page. Right CLICK and SAVE in JPG format.

2. Sign the globe using Paint, Photoshop or a similar graphics tool. Decorate the globe anyway you wish. You can even include the name of your blog. Click here for thousands of inspiring examples from previous BlogBlasts.

3. Return the peace globe to me via email ~ blogblast4peace at yahoo.com . Leave a comment and your blog's name and url so that we can visit each other.
Your submission will be numbered and dated in the official gallery with a link back to your post and a permanent spot on the Official BlogBlast For Peace website.

4. On November 4, 2010 DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE IN A POST on your blog, FACEBOOK WALL and TWEET IT! USE THE HASHTAGS #peace and #blogpeace to keep us organized and viral

Title your post
"Dona Nobis Pacem" - Latin for Grant Us Peace. This is important. The goal is for all blog post titles to say the same thing on the same day. Write about peace that day or simply fly your globe.
Come back here on November 4th and sign your name again once you've posted your own globe. This will insure that your contribution is documented and numbered.

 

Need ideas and inspiration? Go to BlogBlast For Peace.com to see the gallery of thousands of peace globes and posts from 60 plus countries already submitted and numbered. It will also be added to the FACEBOOK albums on my page.
If you'd like to read about the history of this movement, go here.



You can also blog the peace at....

Join the Peace TWIBE

DoPeace Group


PROMOTE PROMOTE PROMOTE

1. Post this badge on your site and Facebook pages to promote.
Or feel free to use it as your globe on November 4th. Just grab the code below.
November 4, 2010


2. Become a Peace Globe Worker Bee.
This organization of busy helpers and dedicated peace bloggers began in 2009. The concept was created by this man and taken up by a growing number of bloggers with a passion for peace and this movement. Read "You See There Were These Bees...." to find out how the bzzzzzzz started bzzzzzzzing. Any one of the bloggers mentioned in that post or who commented on that post are ready and willing to assist you.

What does a PGWB do? Many of you already do the following actions that define a Peace Globe Worker Bee: Spreading the word, posting the date, flying the Blog Blast banner, offering assistance to anyone who needs help making a Globe, or directing bloggers to one of the sites where they can find out more about the movement. Please take the bee badge with you too! We want to see the peace bzzzzz everywhere! We appreciate all you are doing already to spread the word.

3. SHARE and TWEET this post every chance you get until November 4th, 2010.



This is what has gone before.
I can't wait to see what you do with this movement in 2010.


Papa's Marbles ~ How It All Began
The Silence Of Peace
BlogBlast For Peace #1
BlogBlast For Peace #3 November 2007
BlogBlast For Peace #5 November 6, 2008

If words are powerful....then this matters.
Join us!
Digg!

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2013
 #blog4peace #peace


BlogBlast For Peace logo and concept is the sole property of Mimi Lenox.
2006-2018 copyright


All rights reserved.

60 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Dancing Bee is on the job!

Anonymous said...

Love the new graphics :)
I'm really buzzzzzzed!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

So excited to be a part of this again.

Anndi said...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Give BEES a chance! =)

Peace, the perfect gift on Earth Day!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I am ready

Mimi Lenox said...

Travis - I am dancing the bee dance too!

Mimi Lenox said...

Dawn - Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Mimi Lenox said...

ML - So glad to see you here! The Cat Blogosphere is a force to be reckoned with.

Michelle - LOL. I have those urges too! Pass the chocolate and a peace globe. It would be peace globes without you.

Anndi - Indeed. Hugs.

Vinny - Bzzzzzzzzzzzz back!

rino avila said...

We will bike for peace here in Manila, the Philippines!!!

bazza said...

I will blogblast for peace for the first time since 2006.
And I will try to persuade certain friends as well!

Ferd said...

Wouldn't miss it!!
Unless of course we actually HAVE world peace by November 4th. Because then it would be kind of silly, wouldn't it?
:-)

Felicitas said...

Can't wait! I'm sure this will be the best year yet!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great graphics! You certainly are good at this. I have my poster up at my place so all will know about November 4. I want to mention that the code was wrong. It kept taking me to another place, the mom changed it to: http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2010/04/announcing-blogblast-for-peace-2010.html

and it takes me to the right place. You might want to change. Thought you would want to know.

I am happy to say that I will participate in the world peace in November too!

Mimi Lenox said...

Rino - Can't wait!

Ferd - That would be awesome.

Felicitas - I think you're right m'dear.

Mimi Lenox said...

Bazza - I know!

soxycat said...

im gonna do it!

Arlene said...

Count me in, Mimi!

Nice logo for this year but i like to have the one with counter to remind me how many months/days/hrs more to go before the big day.

Arlene said...

Hi Mimi, count me in. Nice logo we have for this year. I can't wait to beautify the one for me.

Anyways, i wish for the logo that has the counter to remind me how many months or days or hours more to go before the big day.

Happy weekend and thanks for the invitation.

Arlene

Debra James Percival said...

Yes, I am blogging for Peace again this year. Thanks for the reminder and I am right now starting to think about an idea for Nov.4
All the best Mini!

storyteller said...

I'll be participating as always! I love love love this idea & event and am oh so glad you encourage peace thoughts to flow. Thanks for all you do!
Hugs and blessings,

happily retired gal said...

Yup ... count me in ;-)
I'll be getting the word out on each of my blogs and would be happy to help others create peace globes so I guess that makes me a Peace Globe Worker Bee, eh?
Hugs and blessings,

storybeader said...

Feel free to email me if needed.
Give peace a chance, {:-Deb

brookeamanda said...

Looking forward to participating this year!!!

Arlene, Philippines said...

Hello Mimi,

I am joining 3 of my blogs...the widget is up in 2 blogs and i am done with one globe. I hope to finish the 2 globes tomorrow. 1 for 2 blogs and 1 for a special blog ( a daughter's blog)

I look forward to Nov 4!

Arlene
Philippines

Billie Greenwood said...

Hi Mimi! BlogBlast is a blast, & I'm looking forward to it again this year. Paz!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about this project! I just posted my Peace Globe on my travel site with a link back to here. The more of us there are, the better the chance of peace taking hold...:)

Anne Madison said...

Looking forward to the day!

Anonymous said...

First time being a part of lis! can't wait!! flying my globe now!

jmb said...

All done and ready to go, set to autopublish on the day.

Best wishes Mimi and thanks for all your hard work.

Finding Pam said...

Mimi, I am so excited to be a part of this again for my third year.
Thank you for all that you do in the name of Peace. Thanks to Travis for being my worker bee and helping me with my Peace globe.

Peace and Love,
Pam

Carver said...

Hi Mimi,

Thank you for all your hard work in keeping this movement alive. I signed the link for each of my blogs since I did a globe for both of them. Cheers, Carver

CyberCelt said...

Looking forward to finding the words and the design for the day.

nonamedufus said...

Looking forward to this year's event, Mimi. P{eace.

Diana Studer said...

Will be posting a link in Monday's post. Was blogging about Peace rose, when I found your site ;>) Will spread the message thru Blotanical to more garden bloggers. Diana of EE

Debra James Percival said...

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's posting on Nov.4,2010.
Peace Everyone!

Unknown said...

I've sent in my version of the Peace Globe. Looking forward to seeing everyone's entry.

teabird said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all the globes this year --

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Bee the peace you'd like to see...

A Commitment To Shine said...

I am so happy that I will make part of it this year! Thank you all for being so bold and beautiful! ♥

LetaMarieDesigns said...

Looking forward to it. First Time~ Have sent in my globe~~

Sweet Purrfections said...

We finally worked on my 2010 Peace Globe and emailed it to you.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Found the link to you on my friends Facebook page, will do a post I remember doing this before.

Bill Lisleman said...

nice blog and great idea
I posted about and linked back to your post. I didn't go through all the other steps but I will mention this on FB.

klbrowser said...

Representing South Dakota! Sorry so last minute, but I just found out about this today. What a wonderful idea!

Marg said...

This is such a great thing we are all doing. Hopefully this will help bring some Peace to the world. Thanks so much to all that have helped organize this.

Sparkle said...

I just finished designing my Peace Globe - can't wait!

Diana Coe said...

My post goes live in one hour and 15 minutes. I look forward to reading as many as I possibly can! Thank you for creating this wonderful opportunity!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mimi,
Julia Scissor of the Crazy Quilt.
I now blog with the name AlphaTauri.
The peace globe is up on my technology blog, Technosophy at http://technosophi.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogblast-for-peace-november-2010.html

The peace globe on my travel blog Wayfarers and Pathfinders is at
http://wayfarersandpathfinders.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogblast-for-peace-november-2010.html

Peace.
-AlphaTauri, Mumbai, India

Diana Studer said...

My post is up. Peace be with you - from Diana, an Anglican in South Africa

http://elephantseyegarden.blogspot.com/2010/11/dona-nobis-pacem.html

SeaThreePeeO said...

We wish peace for everyone.

http://thepawrelations.blogspot.com/2010/11/dona-nobis-pacem.html

Whyite said...

I hope peace for all and peace of mind

HH and The Boys said...

Purrrs to all... Peace

pawhugs, Max

Sue said...

Peace :)

http://seminars.torontoghosts.org/blog/index.php/2010/11/04/dona_nobis_pacem_2010

Jessica said...

Peace, man! :)

Unknown said...

Late to the game, but I got it done. Peace.
http://www.endomental.com/2010/11/2010-blog-blast-for-peace.html

Lifecruiser Travel Blog said...

Busy & late, but the least I could do:

Sending eternal peace flames all over the world!

Dona Nobis Pacem: Eternal Peace Flames

Peace, sis!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

The third (and personal) blog of mine flying the peace globe :)

The picture carries the word 'peace' in all the languages I speak.

http://alphatauri14.wordpress.com/2010/11/04/dona-nobis-pacem-i/

--AlphaTauri
Mumbai, India

Quasi said...

It's an old idea, but the World could certainly use more peace and love, and these days especially. Blog Blast for Peace is a great idea!

Jackie said...

I am late but come humbly with apologies to all, especially you Mimi!!

I hope my post will help. And, I am praying for forgiveness along with peace.

I think you will find this post this time much more appropriate.

And, everyone is right....great job on graphics and everything!!

Peace,
Jackie

3 kats and a kwiltr said...

We love this idea and appreciate the opportunity to join in.
Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me.
Taz, Runt, Charles and mommy, Anna in IL

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...