Monday Mimisms ~ I Want To Watch The Ink Dry
All the old editing software has changed. AI dictates my grammar, suggests my revisions, punctuates my prissy online diary, and attempts to steer me in a predictable forward direction...
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4




























7 comments:
It always warms my heart to read you, Mimi. You are authentic in an unreliable narrator world, no small thing. I continue on my blog too. My life is on my blog. I hope people will still find me there when i become one with All That Is. Keep shining!
Dear Sherry, Thank you so much. Your poetry is outstanding and legendary in the Blogosphere and beyond. You are a master weaver of words!
You're so right, Mimi. These blogs are truth, substance, memory and history. and in my case a little bit of silly string and some nincompoopery to try to brighten a day. And who's to say an elipse shouldn't have an extra '.' or two or three, or a run on like this one, with a hyper-hyphenated-thingy-word-to-make-a-smiley-point-included. I found myself going back to my blog because that's where the fun, and the heart was, and still is.
Thanks for weighing in, Pilgrim Blogger! The glory days of blogging were amazing. I wish we had that sense of community on other platforms. It's just not the same.
I’ve long since forgotten what my sign in to Blogger is, but as always I thoroughly enjoyed this post. Please keep leaving a link up on FB.. ~ Jackie
HiJackie! Thanks for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments and opinions. xxoo
hello testing 2
Post a Comment