Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday Mimisms ~ Keys

Good Monday morning! It's nice to be back on the blog this week.

I'm going to think about keys today. I spent nearly two hours yesterday looking for car keys I hadn't used in four days. Convinced they were outside in a pile of leaves somewhere, or left on a fence post, I retraced my steps in the crunchy dry foliage, revisiting places in the woods and searching around planting pots, only to find them much later in a coat pocket hanging in the closet.

What is WRONG with me?? That is the first place I should have looked...or not...because the odd thing is.....I hadn't worn that coat. It's been 65 degrees here. Why would they be in a heavy coat pocket?


And then it hit me!!!! The most obvious reason: sleepwalking. I've found cellphones inside cups in the kitchen cupboard and even in the refrigerator the next morning.  I only hope I didn't actually drive somewhere in the middle of the night in that coat. What else was I wearing and where did I go?
My sleep has been disturbed lately with crazy dreams, so I'll be making duplicate keys today. 
It wouldn't hurt to put a loud alarm on the car door either.

Film at 11


Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Long walks help. If you start now you could be in NE by June...

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...