Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, October 12, 2019

It's Why You Wear The Dress That Counts

#6 Change Your Climate ~ Blog4Peace 2019

Circa 1974.  My mother had this dark blue dress made for me to sing in a production of Oklahoma! I was known as “the girl with the hair.” My hair weighed more than I did.
As I’m clearing out space for my new self in retirement, going through boxes of memories, it’s the dresses through the years that hold my attention. And remembering the sacrifices my mother made to hire a seamstress and buy fabric in a day when that was the last thing she needed to be worrying about.

Peace is flowing as I gently re-purpose, give away, or let go of items and pictures, reminding myself that I’m only making room for new ones.
Moving on in my dark blue dress
Singing
#ChangeIsPeaceful #Blog4PeaceNov4 #DigDeepandLetGo
Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...