Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Flurries and Missing Punctuation

It started snowing on my way home last night.   Literally a sneak attack of snow (imagine broken key exclamation point) 
 I wouldn't have been out at all had I known the predicted "flurries" would quickly turn into a highway skating rink.   The temperatures have been so low that it all packed down quickly and made a sheet of ice that caused me to slip and slide on the porch before I even got in the house.  How am I supposed to balance my purse, lunch bag, makeup,  a satchel of peace globes and keys without falling down?  
It wasn't easy I'll tell ya.
 
No more snow predicted but a steady dose of black ice is inevitable. 
Staying in. Staying warm. Staying focused.


The cuckoo birds need me.

 
Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

3 comments:

ShannonW said...

Stay inside where it is nice and safe! Plus you won't have to juggle much...hopefully!

meowmeowmans said...

Yes, indeed. Please stay inside, where it's safe and warm!

Mimi Lenox said...

Inside is where I am and will stay until further notice.
We've had no water since yesterday because of frozen well pipes...just off and on...then off and on...Waiting for the big thaw.

Good to see you, friends.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...