Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Mimisms ~ Life In The Red Lane

Once upon a short time ago I wore this groovy red fabric with a string of white pearls.  The sleeves were sixties style full and the tunic draped long and jagged over a pair of white bell-bottom pants.
With white patent-leather heels, gold hoop earrings and a bangle bracelet. 

It made me feel ageless.
Why I thought I needed to feel ageless, I don't know. I wasn't old at all.
It was only a short time ago.

Why do I miss that hippie shirt so much today? It was transparent and soft. Sheer brilliance on my skin. Fabric worn bravely close to my heart. Freedom.

 Sometimes I have fits of practicality and am prone to discard what keeps me strong.

I need to stop that insanity.






Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...