Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 3 ~ The 60 Ways 2 Peace Challenge ~ Bless People Anyway

 I've had my share of chronic ailments during my time on planet Earth. With some age comes wisdom AND aches and pains. While my newest challenge has been rather daunting, I am finding that the more I move the better I feel. Some days are better than others! Each day I can choose those actions that keep me healthy or reap the ugly rewards of a different choice. It is empowering to know that it is always my choice.

Day 3

~ Take care of yourself. You can't bless other people if you are sick. But if you do get sick, bless other people anyway.

I will play a song for you.

Join me in finding 60 ways 2 Peace. Countdown to Nov 4


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...