Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Run, Girl, Run!

Whatever I encounter in my life today, whatever comes my way, whatever bridge I cross or river I run through, let my vision be clear; let it be laden with stepping stones of peace and mercy before I set my foot upon it, let my path be filled with purposeful intent, so that I may leave footprints of freedom for others to follow, rivers of joy for others to wade in, and splashes of hope sitting firm on a bank singing, "Run, Girl, Run! There's no time for standing still."




#blog4peace  NOV 4
 Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

1 comment:

Little Miss Titch said...

this is simply beautiful Mimi,xx Rachel and Speedy

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...