Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, February 10, 2013

And God Said, "We Shall Have Snow"

As a southern woman it's hard for me imagine all this snow. I did survive the Blizzard of '78 with no power for two weeks when I was just a mere child-bride, but other than that, the occasional scary flake or two we have here is nothing compared to five feet+ of snow. We just get off the roads, buy all the milk and bread, then close school before it even starts. This is the funniest thing I saw on Facebook today. Lord help this woman!! I wish I could give her some hot chocolate.

Like Our Facebook Page

3 comments:

Akelamalu said...

We've had some 'SNOW' days this year, with more to come methinks. I don't like it!

the wild magnolia said...

i did the snow and ice for one year, in Maine, where my Florida daughter's and granddaughter live.

the snow i could handle, not so the ice.

cute share.

Travis Cody said...

We haven't had snow this year in the northwest, and that's OK with me. The freezing fog and ice was as much winter as I could stand this time around.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...