Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

Reason #25 To Blog4Peace ~ Damned Disputes!

Not a day goes by in my life and yours that we don't encounter some sort of dispute or disagreement with some individual, some entity, some company or even the status quo. Apart from my occasional desire to lash out with sarcasm (yes, oh yes, me) I usually don't settle my scores by climbing atop a military tank brandishing an automatic weapon because I didn't get my way. And while I may be ridiculously over-simplifying, it might also be true that in this case that nonsensical oversimplification is a little too close to the fire of truth.


Here's a picture of the Annapolis Conference in 2007 with senior officials from Israel and Palestine sitting down together.  I suppose you could call it a photo op, a political stunt, or just plain nonsense if you're in a sarcastic realistic pithy mood. But I am just salty enough to believe that the folks at this table would rather see peacekeeping around rich mahogany......



than this
 Three cheers for mahogany, my reason #25 to blog for peace.




Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4

1 comment:

Akelamalu said...

Another great reason Mimi.

Sorry I've not been around, the loss of my Dad just took over my life for the past couple of weeks.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...