Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Is That Rumba Music I Hear?

This is Mimi Pencil Skirt reporting live from the lovely land of the peace globes.

I've been out here for days on the lookout for peace globes. Weeks! Months even!
Okay okay I exaggerate. But seriously, the weather is turning and it's getting colder up in the blatosphere (that's blog+ stratosphere for all you non-blog speakers) and I need someone to send up a jacket. A warm cup of hot chocolate. 
A longer skirt?

Hush Homer. Can't you see I'm busy? I have to make sure all the peace globes are safely launched and nobody has a collision or anything even remotely resembling conflict. If we're going to have an intergalactic demonstration, it must be peaceful.
I'll be home in around midnight on the Eve of Dona Nobis Pacem.

Is that rumba music I hear? Homer? Homer??! 


My Reason #11 to Blog4Peace ~  For the right to hold peaceful intergalactic demonstrations 




Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4

#blog4peace #blogblast4peace

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...