Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Reason #78 to Blog4Peace ~ Bubbles

Reason #78

It was a day of questions and truth-telling. It was a day I'll never forget. One minute he was splashing in the bubbles, the next I had to shatter his peaceful world with the ugly reality. Because he asked. Because he trusts me....I told him the truth.

I blog for peace because there is a little boy in my world; one so full of innocence and goodness, one who deserves a chance to go back to his world of wonder and play and never have to leave it. That is the world I want for him. He is the 78th reason I blog for peace.
Then tell me you can't believe in peace.


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2011.


1 comment:

Akelamalu said...

He is the B.E.S.T. reason to blog for Peace Mimi. x

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...