Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Changing 1974

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #72
I've been on a short hiatus due to illness but glad to be back! Now that I've returned, let's talk about returns.  Why not? I'll bet you have a lot to say about that. I know I do!

1. When is the last time you returned a library book?
You have to return them?

2. Is there anyone you'd like to see return to your life?
Yes. The person who stole all the library books I was supposed to return. 

3. Have you finished your income tax return?
You have to finish it?

4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story.
I once bought a coat in another state. Somehow, the sensor tag made it out of the store undetected, through airport security and back to my closet all the way home!  I did convince the chain here to remove it for me so that I could finally wear it....but I had to bat a few eyelashes in the process.

5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of .....The Library Books.

6.  Is there something you're still waiting to be returned to you?


1974. I could wait all my life and that will never be returned. Just ask him.

7.  You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return? 
 The truth would be nice.


8.  If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin?
I would stand on the other side of the magic canyon and hear what he had to say first. 
Then I would answer.
1974 would be different.





8 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

You've got a theme going with those library books :)

Anonymous said...

a bittersweet note indeed. I'd share my 1974...it was a good year for me....

Mimi Lenox said...

Coop - Ah but wisdom is nice too.
Glad you had a great 1974.

The Gal Herself said...

1974? Wasn't crazy about it. I was in my Ally-Sheedy-from-The-Breakfast-Club phase. But 1992! Now THAT was a year! I guess everyone has that time in their life when it all seemed to come together ...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Hide. Hide now. The Library police just read this and are on their way to the castle as I type....HIDE

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... 1974
Personally it was traumatizing for me.
What's up with that year?

Mimi Lenox said...

Gal -I remember the Breakfast Club!

Vinny - Thanks for the warning! You told 'em where I was didn't you....

Dawn - Bad juju.

Xmichra said...

erm... *nervously looking around*... 1974 was uhm... ya. I wasn't alive *quite* yet. But I will sympathise and hate the year along with ya'll if you need :)

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...