Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Hair Got Tangled In Branches


Welcome to The Queen's Meme #55
It's All About Falling
Falling up, falling down, falling right, falling left, falling in love, falling out, falling hard, falling easy, falling loud, falling soft, falling. Got that? Falling.
I seem to be in a very bad evil Queen mood today and have devised some lame questions for you. Got that? Lame. L.A.M.E.
Let's play.




1. What is your favorite part about the Fall season?
Taking walks outside as the leaves change. I did this today and it was wonderful.
My hair got tangled in branches. Doesn't yours?


2. When was the last time you fell in love?
Today. With the leaves.
Oh...you mean....This summer. How far did I need to fall? You mean a BIG fall or a little teeny-weeny fall cause I could give examples of both in the last six month remembering Russian couch kisser....  But wait. My romantic escapades are none of your business Mimi! None! Memers can be so nosy.
And I almost FELL for it.
BWWWWAahhahhhhhhh

3. Have you ever injured yourself falling down?
Daily. Have you ever read my blog?
I had to wear these ugly shorts for an entire hour!


Last year I tore the iliopsoas muscle in my leg. Who knew you could kick backwards with your right leg and hurt the left one? Who knew???! Tae Bo should not be so dangerous. Read the sad tale here. I didn't even know I had an iliopsoas! I couldn't walk farther than the mailbox for 3 months and sat on ice cubes all the time.  It was no fun. No fun at all.

4. Imagine that your head is on the guillotine block and the blade is about to fall on your head. What is your last thought?
I hope someone sharpened the blade.

5. Do pumpkins scare you?

Do I look like the type of woman to be frightened of mushy orange fruit?
Actually. They creep me out.

6. You are free-falling from the sky to Earth. It has taken you 3 days to fall from the galaxy and you are hungry. Where do you land?

This looks divine. Go to the blog Mangia Y'all for more great recipes and food brilliance.


7. I found this painting by John Everett Millais: Autumn Leaves
(1856) It struck me totally funny. Look at their faces. What are they saying?
What is going on??!
 They're burying the person who invented corsets. 
They gave the little girl in front an apple to keep her quiet.

**Yes, I know these questions are tres weird but that is what I do.
Deal with it.**
Wanna play?


And the first person to put a picture of a Jack-O-Lantern on their blog for this meme is in the dungeon. Jack-O-Lanterns are from the devil!!!
Have a nice day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope someone sharpened the blade.

Oh my... that was too funny!

I wouldn't have a last thought... my head would be rolling away before anything coherent came to mind.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Love it. :) And I love falling in love *everyday* … and the leaves of autumn are so alluring.

Xmichra said...

I love corsets! Mind you, I am not required to be all bunched up like that every day ;)

Charles Gramlich said...

Hum, I love the one about the guillotine. I'm probably going to be thinking about what I wish I'd chosen for my last meal.

Mimi Lenox said...

Dawn - At least you didn't say something about having your hair fixed just right. That cracked me up!

Walk - Autumm is indeed your time.

Xmichra - Corsets are extrememly sensual, yes?

Charles - That too!

Travis Cody said...

Well, you don't always get hurt when you fall down. Sometimes you tumble in the snow.

Oh...I'm in trouble for that one, aren't I?

Mimi Lenox said...

You are never in trouble, my friend. And I miss you.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...