Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Mimisms ~ If Cyber Walls Could Talk

Oh, trust me, they do! You just have to pay attention. Take a moment and look through the "search word" category in your statistics software.
Do you ever wonder how people land on your page? It's fascinating!
And a little scary. Is this what I've become?

The Weirdest Search Words used to find my Blog in 2009
(I left out the common ones such as peace, peace globe, inscription of hope, mimi, Lenox etc)

what star got arrested on Christmas
you did him proud
globe
girl's corset
near-sighted singer


**the actual # was here** - text me and tell me the funniest thing thats ever happened to you
(and this from the University of Illinois - somebody is not paying attention in class) cat cakes
smart mouth spanked
Charlie Carver naked

lab puppies mosaic
harems
wrong note
mysterious lady
french maid
tiny bubbles laundromat
2009 Mimi boots
opera
girl ato
p piano
my ponytail being vacuumed

mimi divorce
when monday has its way with you
sagging p
ants
kozy kids diapers
we've got cakes!
heels squish exterminator
dont hate him girl
santa in diapers
drink flaming cointreau blazers
how radio
canada writes on a sad black girl
don't read this!
aka queen of the fur palace
shark dog designs Hawaii
write a blog about a dating site
Betty Boop naughty photos
wife dud
put mimi in this box
treatment for bird sorts

tight tales corset fiction
it takes skill tripping over flat surfaces pics
who is mrs. mcgillicutty in math terms

funny pole dancing

what day is it in my mind
buttons zippy hot redhead
an embarrassing incident happened to you w
hen you forgot your wallet
now cell phone possessed
pics of bloomers
what are bloomers
doing memes
cyber queen

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to cut down that pole dancing tree and take off my corset before I get in more trouble.
And you'd better not google me while I'm gone!

20 comments:

Mark In Mayenne said...

I don't keep a lot of records, so some of the best ones have disappeared, but "wasp like spider in france" is not bad, from today's list.

Tarheel Rambler said...

I'm amazed and a little frightened every time I look at my stats. I wish I could get a nickel for every hit my blog gets from Google. I could retire.

But I do have to say that the search terms that end up in Bloggingham are even a little weird for even me.

Akelamalu said...

I'm too afraid to look at my stats! ;)

Mojo said...

I've collected some, and they amuse me, but I haven't had time to post any in a while. I need to do that.

Oh, and "Doing the alphabet with my feet"? I'm betting that caught some wild ones.

Charles Gramlich said...

Girl's corset! Hum, I deny that that one was me.

Mimi Lenox said...

Cogitator - That is scary!

Mimi Lenox said...

Lee - What can I say?? You can't make this up!

Mimi Lenox said...

Akelamalu - Look, little Hawaiian girl, look! It's funny.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mojo - Ummm....it was interesting.

Mimi Lenox said...

Charles - Bwaahaahaaaha..

Jean-Luc Picard said...

There are weird search words here!

I'ver heard corsets are back in fashion.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I get hit with "jingle jammies"

..... I DO like jammies

Mimi Lenox said...

Jean-Luc - I hope not. That would seriously hurt.

Mimi Lenox said...

Eric - Somehow that does not surprise me.

Linda said...

Those are some rather strange search words - even for my blog! And frankly, I'm a bit worried that people are even looking for corset fiction!

Michelle said...

Cell Phone possessed? Crikey! It sounds like one of those trashy tabloid paper headlines.

Queen of fur palace made me giggle hysterically for some reason.

I've done that too - looked up my searchers search words. With a blog called Crow's Feet I've had the odd foot fetish Google searcher as well as way too many people looking for cures for crow's feet wrinkles.

I wonder which group is more dissapointed to find my blog? ;-)

The Gal Herself said...

Your Highness, just snuck in to report that I like the idea of having my ponytail vaccuumed. That is all.

Mimi Lenox said...

Linda - So am I!

Mimi Lenox said...

Michelle - LOL.
I guess maybe they were looking for Homer with the Fur Palace search.
He'll be so pleased!

Mimi Lenox said...

Gal - But it really happened to me! Search my blog for "What I Did For Love"

Your comment cracked me up.
As usual.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...