Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ripples of Peace from Suffolk


What do peace bloggers say? Hear their cry. One voice at a time.


"My one small voice may not be able to stop the wars around the world...but if it will make you stop and think and prevent one petty squabble...who knows...maybe like a pebble dropped into a lake...the ripples of peace will spread."

So sayeth From Ruth who writes Me, My Life, My Garden in Great Cornard, Suffolk, United Kingdom ~ No
November 2008 ~ Peace Globe #1318


What will YOU say?
Join us November 5, 2009
November 5, 2009
The Peace Globe Gallery

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Very nice!

Akelamalu said...

I haven't heard from Ruth for ages it's so good to see she joining in Blogblast.

I love the peace globe from Montenegro too!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Love seeing Peace Globes

Mimi Lenox said...

I have many more where those came from. I wish I could showcase all of them. Oh! I did! Go here.

http://blogblastforpeace.com

katherine. said...

smile.

http://blogblastforpeace.com

showcase indeed

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...