Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Monday Mimisms ~ Where is Mimi?

Do you see that galaxy way waaay waaaaaaay past the pointy part of my crown? Well, I went on a little trip this weekend and found - to my delight - the Planet of the Peace Globes. It's a beautiful place and I had a magical time. In a universe all their own, in a place we call the Blogosphere, a collection of spinning good vibrations. It was so peaceful that I didn't want to leave.



Where did they come from, you ask?
Let me show you. Since November 2006 they've been tumbling haphazardly out of control, collecting everything from asteroids to cat bloggers in their path. I even found gerbils writing peace treaties in the great land of BlogBlast. Sound familiar? Oh, you know the one. We created it bleons ago (that's blog + eons for all you non-blog speakers).
I had a wonderful visit with all of you.


Here are your countries of origin and the places that now make up our United Blog Nation.

The United States is 92% full with only four states missing: Delaware (Lynn! Help!) South Dakota, Vermont, Wyoming

There are 48 documented countries participating thus far.
Africa: Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Americas: Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, United States
Asia: Afghanistan, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Middle East, Oman, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emeritas
Australia and Pacific: New Zealand
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (& Scotland)






Can we fill up the world with peace?
I believe so.
November 5, 2009
The Peace Globe Gallery

This is Mimi Pencil Skirt reporting live from the lovely land of the Peace Globes.
See you tomorrow.
You never know what I'll find.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow only three more states for the US. That's awesome. You are doing one hell of a job with this :) It's fun to be a small part of this :) Aloha

Ferd said...

Where is Mimi?
Apparently, everywhere!
: D

Travis Cody said...

I have a feeling we're going to color up every state this time.

Oh...I'm gonna fly the promotion week banner on all my posts this week.

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

Mimi, Excellent Job! I cannot believe how far the Peace Globe movement has come...it is exciting, and you should be proud of yourself. How many states did we cover last year?

I stopped to make sure you got my comment about the award you have on my site. I wanted to make sure you knew...:))

Keep up the good work~

Hugs,

Annie

Anonymous said...

I'm staying up near Vermont (Northern Mass). Do you want me to drive up there and submit a globe to mark my trip to VT? I haven't been there yet, either...

That way we can kill two birds (figuratively, of course) with one stone...

At least you'll be able to add a globe from vermont...

Akelamalu said...

I'm hoping that those white patches on the US and World map will all turn red! :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Wow, that covers a lot of territory. But my queen, perhaps you'd try a different color than red. I'm not sure I want to think of Republicans when I think peace gobes.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

LOL for Charles....

Is not green the color of peace?

Finding Pam said...

Great job, Mimi!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good job there, Mimi

Mimi Lenox said...

Thom - Everyone is a large part. There are no small parts.

Mimi Lenox said...

Ferd - You can say that again.
And I have jet lag!!

Mimi Lenox said...

Travis - Thank you!
I respect your intuition on this matter. Highly!

Mimi Lenox said...

Annie - Why, thank you.
That is kind of you. I will certainly stop by!

Yes, I'm excited more than ever about the launch this year.

Mimi Lenox said...

Lois - As long as you don't kill anything....ahem...I'd say that's an excellent idea.

Drive across the state line, make the peace globe, drive back home and post it. It's technically Vermont!!!

I love it.

Mimi Lenox said...

Akelamalu - Oh, so am I!

Mimi Lenox said...

Charles - That cracked me up. I'm sure a Republican will come along soon and correct you on that one! Ahh...the beauty of peace globes.

However, now that I think about it, the peace globe map looks a little communist. Oh dear.

Mimi Lenox said...

Bond - No, Vinny, I told you! Green is the color of recyling. Blue is the color of peace globes.
Red is apparently not a color I should have used.

Laughing at both of you...

Mimi Lenox said...

Pam - Kudos to all of YOU. I presented the opportunity.
You answered.

Mimi Lenox said...

Jean-Luc - I am proud of everyone. Thank you.

Dawn Drover said...

Can we fill up the world with peace?

We sure as heck are gonna try!

Mimi Lenox said...

Dawn - That's the spirit!

Julie said...

You make me smile sweet lady.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...