Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Some Seriously Sassy Peace Globes

.....from the seriously sassy and sensual and sexy and silly Sanni and any other sensational S word I can think of to describe her. How about S.E.N.S.A.T.I.O.N.A.L?

Click on
this link to see the new peace globes she's designed for people across the world. You still have time to contact her at Coffee2Go and get yours custom made for free. Sanni is donating her time and talent to do this for bloggers. Many are animated with talking bubbles, groovy dancing people, moving animals and such shenanigans.
Here's a sample of what she did for Luxor, A White Cat in New Mexico.

Totally amazing!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Also check out the customized templates she's made for folks recently.
Hugs to Sanni, my peace-lovin' German friend.

And now to the galleries for more inspiration.....

June 6, 2007 BlogBlast

5 comments:

Linda said...

Sanni does some seriously super work on the Peace Globes! I may have to fire Amanda the next time around and hire Sanni instead!

Daisy said...

That is a very amazing Peace Globe Sanni made for Luxor! She is very talented.

ps: I added you to my links!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I need to work on my second globe ... but not sure I will now have time...

Lux said...

Sanni made me a beautiful globe - I'm so happy to see it here!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much -
I have a bunch of fun creating all those globes. The gallery is updated: 2 new globes are flying.

pax vobiscum,

Sanni

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...