Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Open Chat With Me Tonight....Testing.....Testing....

Update: This went very well. I can't believe how easy it was. Thanks to all who joined us for a lively conversation.
Hi all! I need a few brave blog friends to click this url and see if you can chat with me. Let's see if this thing works..... Click the link below and then click
"JOIN CHAT"Let's chat!

What fun! Questions about peace globes? Questions about pencil skirts? Comments in real time. What a concept. I'm waiting.........
We now have Travis and Polli and Linda in the chat room!!!
SANTA CLAUS just showed up.
This is getting very exciting. I told him/her (?) I want a new red bike. Join us! It's fun!
Santa left.
Craig from Connecticut is here.
Dr. Anonymous just joined the conversation......
Santa is back.

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

The chat is a great idea for Peace Globe day!

Mimi Lenox said...

I enjoyed it tonight. Good friends and a lively chat!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...