Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, July 9, 2007

Blue Rain in Bloggingham


I love rain. Even blue rain.
The clouds came. It brewed.
Rumbling......booming
Then it dribbled
and poured
in sheets
and so did your words and caring emails
Pouring over me

From the bottom of my pencil-skirted heart, I would like to say....
Thank you
you're not "just blog friends" - you are true friends

Your encouragement helped me to formulate the words I need to say which will be posted in a few hours.

And thank you Sanni for the Schoomzer Award and Savvology for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award - all in one day. I will say more about these later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been sprinkled with extra fairy dust and love. Please check your MyBlogLog profile message center for further correspondence from your devoted Blog Fairy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti said...

Mimi, I also gave you the ooveted Schmoozer Award yesterday.

Guess I forgot to tell you...woops

Patti said...

that should be Coveted
I can spell, really

Linda said...

You're welcome and ditto on the 'true friends'.

One Wacky Mom said...

Wow Mimi, I just read the story. It really touched me. My heart was breaking for you...and how things fall apart sometimes...gees could you and me ever talk!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...