Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Monday Mimisms ~ The Monday Melee


I took this from Judy at Welcome To My World Of Dreams. Feel free to steal The Monday Melee Meme.

1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
Angry and violent human beings with no regard for anyone else.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that's phony, fraudulent or bogus.
YIKES! OK. I'll do it anonymously. Surely he doesn't read my blog. The nightwatchman at my last job used to steal my lunch from the fridge in the lounge. He finally stopped when I began eating liver pudding. Gosh, that was so scandalous.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you're unhappy with
The distance in my long-distance love life. (but very happy with the love part


4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can. 
 I give my son credit for overcoming difficult obstacles and living to tell it. He has a ways to go but I still believe he is the bravest boy I know.
 
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.

That should be easy for a Pencil Skirt, but it's not. Vain, I am. Admittedly. Now I get permission to brag? OK! OK! You twisted my arm....but I won't comment on the physical because it changes with the time of day depending on the bounce left in my curl. I do believe the proverbial mirror says I'm insightful. And vain.

6. The  Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.

Globally: World Peace but I do not believe it is make-believe. It is possible.
Personally: To blog for a living after selling my novel to a major publisher, then travel wherever I desire, whenever I desire and live happily ever after with the man I love.

Now, I'm off to work.
Sigh.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Michael C said...

That is a very good meme. If you find success with #6, let me know. I dream about the same thing...well, most of it. I would never take your man away...my wife would kill me ;-)

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...