Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Change is Good

Sometimes change is good; sometimes it's just change.

As you know, I've been thinking about and planning a new format for my blog. Besides lots of technical tricks I'd like to try with the template, I've wanted to bring more focus to the site and still leave room to blog about whatever strikes my fancy.
Can I have both? We'll see.

This format is not set in stone and all of it won't be implemented the first week, but it's an outline I'm going to try to work with. If after a few weeks it doesn't feel right or isn't flowing with my writing style, I'll switch it up or scrap it altogether. I'm sure there will be mods. A lot will depend on reactions from my readers, and I'm counting on good, honest, constructive reaction/criticism from you.


So, if you read Mimi Writes and want to comment, please do so.

Monday: I Smell a Story

Tuesday: Karaoke Blog

One blogger submits an article - incognito or not - and may rant about whatever as long as it's not offensive, profane, or indecent OR I will interview/review/showcase a well-known blogger/website, as well as those deserving sites that need more attention. If you'd like to submit something for Tuesday's Karaoke Blog please send via email by Friday of the previous week. If you'd like to be interviewed/reviewed/showcased, please contact me one week in advance to set it up.

Wednesday: open

Thursday: What in the world is going on?

Friday: The DUH Factor(y)

Saturday: Mimi Morphs (Stepping out of my comfort zone)
One day each week I've pledged to do something I've never done before - but always secretly wanted to - and write a story about my experience. The transformation will appear on Saturdays.

Sunday: Blog Chatter
Unusual blogosphere sightings, memorable blogs, links and comments about blogging in general, technical finds, anything I find blogworthy.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Dr. A said...

You're right. Sometimes, change is good. Looking forward to the new format. Sometimes it's a breath of fresh air...

Irene said...

Ooooh! Your new format sounds very interesting - a change to embrace! I look forward to it with bated breath.

Go Mimi! c",)

Lizza said...

Sounds like a great plan, Mimi! Looking forward to reading more. And feedback will be given, no worries.

Anonymous said...

Wow. All together on a stick, mims. All that and a bag of chips. Sounds great!!! Good look. Love the karaoke blog, idea. I love having talented friends.

TheBusyDad said...

Love the "morph" idea -- best of luck trying something new!

From someone who's new to all this...TheBusyDad

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks, Dr. A, Lizza, Gem....!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...