Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Mimisms ~ Who Ain't Got Time For That?

The porch needs painting
and the wicker needs rockin'
I ain't got time for that

The grass needs mowing
and the limbs need breakin'
I ain't got time for that

My blog needs blogging
and my house needs cleaning
I ain't got time for that!

My clock needs winding
and my brain needs minding
I ain't got time for that ....



 My heart needs breakin'
and my legs need dancin'
If you listen real close
you can hear romancin'
I think I'll make
   t
   i
   m
   e 
for that


When the porch swing swings
and the birds sing sing
something in my soul
just gotta take wing
Who ain't got time for that?


I'm gone



Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

4 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Always make time for romancing!

Travis Cody said...

Nice! Sometimes you just gotta make time.

Mimi Lenox said...

Akelamalu - Indeed!

Travis - Again I say...indeed!

The Gal Herself said...

I love that you're so comfortably romantic and sexy and so proudly a Grandma. You're a Renaissance woman!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...