The After St. Patty's Day Meme (aka The Green Meme)
That's why I like it.
1. How many green things are within your reach?
Green bowl full of apples. Green pillow I am sitting on. Two
2. Have you ever been green with envy?
Approaching serious answer: In order to be truly envious one has to believe that they themselves are lacking what the other person possesses. And some people will go to extreme lengths to own and possess those people and things that fill the perceived lack. You'd have to have serious self-esteem issues to enjoy that for one second.
3. Do you like split pea soup?
I prefer whole peas in my soup or no peas in my soup. Just not snow peas. I like them on my salad. Did you get that, Bloggy People?
4. Have you gone green?
Every time I think I'm making progress somebody adds something else to the must-go-green list. I will never catch up!
5. Do green Leprechauns scare you?
Not as much as lying politicians.
6. What color was the Wicked Witch of The West's face in the Wizard of Oz?
It was actually light-skinned Caucasian under the green goop and pointy hat. Look it up.
7. Tell us about your last experience with a frog...or a toad...or a prince. You pick.
If I tell you all my kissin' frogs stories we'll be here all night. It's a gift.