Ten days and counting 'til BlogBlast begins and excitement is building. You may see several posts throughout the day on this beautiful Sunday morning. I begin with silliness - hoping to give you a smile but rest assured I'm on the groovy peace globe trail.....Be back in a bit. Enjoy my insanity. Here's Judd Corizan's Sunday Stealing with the "The Anyhow Meme".
1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I belong to The Society of Rainbow Believers. We base our core beliefs on the same guiding principles as those who write political commercials. Our motto is "What You See Ain't What You Get."
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
True: I have an uncanny "talent" for having dreams that actually come true. The last one of this nature involved an ex-boyfriend getting married to a friend of mine! I watched the wedding from afar in some slow motion fog and couldn't say a word. Knowing his
allergy aversion to all things matrimonial, I would shake this off as preposterous but for one sad fact: The last 3 men I dated (before him) DID marry the very next woman they dated. Apparently, I push men to the brink of insanity or matrimony.
3. Do you believe in eternity love?
I belong to The Society For Eternity Love. We base our core beliefs on the same guiding principles as those who write Viagra commercials. Our motto is "We're Old. Get Over It." Isn't that romantic?4. What feeling do you love most?
Changing the channel5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Losing the remote.6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
7. Do you believe in God?
Yes. And without a doubt He is going to send me straight to Hell for not showing up for The End of The World. Can I borrow your soul?8. Who cares for you most?9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
10. What emotion do you like to show?
I enter the "She's Really a Witchy Queen" competition each Fall.
I like to show my softer side.11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
Wish upon a rainy rainbow
12. Who do you admire most?
Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Her friends had no brains, no heart and no courage and they STILL took her with them to the End of the World.
What does she have that I don't have?
I always hoped someone would ask this question. You see...I've never been in a chat room but sometimes I chat while in a room so I ask you:
14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is?
Anyhow....is a cool young man from Singapore who steals humongous memes. What's not to like?
15. What color did you use to dye your hair?
I've never dyed my hair. You really didn't think I'd joke about such a serious subject, did you?
16. Why are you doing this meme?
Because Judd said to. 17. What do you do when you're moody?
Throw meme-dodgers in the deep dark dungeon down in the bowels of Bloggingham Palace. BTW, did you do your last meme??!! 18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I was a mere child.
My grown up wish would be different is sooo many respects.
19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do? It is??!! Why didn't somebody tell me? You all know I don't set my alarm clock on the weekends. I hope they wait for me. I need to get my nails done first.....
20. Who is the person you trust the most?
I trust the person who wrote this meme. Apparently none of my other blog friends decided to tell me it was the End of The World today and I missed it. Who could trust people like that??!!
21. Last time you smiled?
I smiled at Judd standing in a puddle of ocean with his shoes on.
And he calls himself a high class memer....
22. What are you listening to right now?
The imaginary waves in Judd's imaginary ocean. I'll bet HE knew it was the End of The World today. He's apparently about to sing his Swan Song or perhaps he just has more friends. I'm so depressed. 23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I've already answered this ridiculous question (and I'm in a hurry because I need to get to the salon before the "final" question comes from the Grim Reaper).....I told you already. I was watching my ex-boyfriend marry my best friend. It was a nightmare of epic proportions. Please don't make me re-live it again.
24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed? What an easy question. In addition to applying mascara while walking, I can wink with both eyes closed and blink with both eyes shut. It's amazing...I can walk and blink and wink at the same time.
26. Is there a quote you live by?
Leave No Meme Unturned
27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Bon Jovi. We're making plans to Make a Memory.
28. Who always makes you laugh?
29. What was the worst idea you've had this week?
Calling Bon Jovi. I was so embarrassed. Nobody told me he had short term memory loss.... 30. Do you speak another language other than English?
I speak Blenglish. That's Blog + English for all you non-blog speakers. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go Blurse (that's Blog + curse for you all....oh....you know...) If I'm going to Hell anyway, I might as well be prepared. And whoever ratted me out to the Almighty and ruined my Judgment Day better 'fess up!!