UPDATE: The next BlogBlast For Peace launch is November 5, 2013.
Newcomers: see links to other helpful information about Peace Globes at the bottom of this post.
1. Choose one of the four Peace Globe designs below.
2. Copy - RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE
3. Sign the globe using Paint, Photoshop or a similar graphics tool. Decorate the globe if you wish. You can even include the name of your blog.
4. Save it in JPG format.
5. Return the globe to me via email - mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com. I will place it in the film loop and gallery.
6. Post the globe in your sidebar for now if you wish or you can save it for Peace Globe Day which is June 6, 2007.
7. On June 6, 2007 DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE IN A POST.
TITLE YOUR POST "Dona Nobis Pacem" This is important. The goal is for all blog titles to say the same thing on the same day.
WRITE ABOUT PEACE THAT DAY OR SIMPLY FLY YOUR GLOBE. If you already have a globe from last year you may use that one or choose to make a new one.
Peace Globes Launch 2007
How It All Began
My Dona Nobis Pacem post: A surprise visit from the person who really started it all.
Dona Nobis Pacem: The Peace Globe Posts
Peace Globe Gallery opens
Bloggers Are Taking Over the World - One Globe at A Time
Inspiring Words From Peaceful Bloggers
The Message Is Still the Same
How To Make Your Own Peace Globe - Complete Instructions by AnnelisaPutting Your Peace Globe in the Sidebar - Complete instructions by the awesome Annelisa