Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How To Get Your Peace Globe 2007

UPDATE: We still Blog 4 Peace annually on NOV 4. Please join us!
The Peace Globe Gallery



Newcomers: see links to other helpful information about Peace Globes at the bottom of this post.

1. Choose one of the four Peace Globe designs below.
2. Copy - RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE
3. Sign the globe using Paint, Photoshop or a similar graphics tool. Decorate the globe if you wish. You can even include the name of your blog.
4. Save it in JPG format.
5. Return the globe to me via email -  blog4peace@yahoo.com I will place it in the film loop and gallery.
6. Post the globe in your sidebar for now if you wish or you can save it for Peace Globe Day which is June 6, 2007.
7. On June 6, 2007 DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE IN A POST.
TITLE YOUR POST "Dona Nobis Pacem" This is important. The goal is for all blog titles to say the same thing on the same day.
WRITE ABOUT PEACE THAT DAY OR SIMPLY FLY YOUR GLOBE.
If you already have a globe from last year you may use that one or choose to make a new one.







Peace Globes Launch 2007
How It All Began
My Dona Nobis Pacem post: A surprise visit from the person who really started it all.
Dona Nobis Pacem: The Peace Globe Posts
Peace Globe Gallery opens
Bloggers Are Taking Over the World - One Globe at A Time
Inspiring Words From Peaceful Bloggers
The Message Is Still the Same
How To Make Your Own Peace Globe - Complete Instructions by Annelisa Putting Your Peace Globe in the Sidebar - Complete instructions by the awesome Annelisa

10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Happy Monday to you--
I just sent you mine. :o)

Le Butterfly said...

Finally completed mine. First time I work in Paint. Hope its okay.

Mimi Lenox said...

Hootin' Anni
and Simone - They're beautiful.

Shaz said...

The Us Danes Peace Globe is winging it's way to you x x x

Lynn said...

Hello! I just emailed my globe. :)

Mimi Lenox said...

Shaz and Lynn - Can't wait to see!

Paige said...

I just emailed you my globe. :)

Molly said...

I have e-mailed my you globe, and I posted my globe on my blog. Thank you for all of your efforts.

Mimi Lenox said...

Paige and mjd - Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Mimi, I'm done with my globe. Though it's late but still, I decided to post it up!

[:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...