Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, July 31, 2022

I Have Covid ~ Monday Mimisms

 

If you're keeping up on social media, by now you've read the Covid saga. I appreciate your prayers, emails, calls and concerns more than I can express. I feel surrounded with protection and love.  

I've posted faithfully and weekly now since June, easing back into blogging with Monday Mimisms. Today, I'm posting "weakly" as Covid hit the castle ten days ago. I am on day seven with mildish to moderate symptoms. 
 This will be short and sweet.

I had just started venturing out into the world again, feeling free and not so worried about lunches and meetings, doing some shopping... but always wearing my mask. Hardly anyone in this town wears a mask anymore.  Nonetheless, it marched right in the door. Covid is the virus that keeps on giving. One day I have fever and muscle aches, the next day I don't.  Then I'll start to feel stronger (like Friday) and today BAM! back to bed with low-grade fever and pain again. Thankfully, I've not had respiratory symptoms like others have described and I pray it stays that way.

I couldn't bear the thought of breaking my comeback blogging streak. I checked email, took my temperature, grabbed a Tylenol, wrote this blurb and now I'm going back to bed pronto. I will write more when I'm stronger.  Homer said I'm a pain in the patootie when I'm sick. Smart dog. 
This has to be over soon.


Please send chicken soup. 
I wish I could taste it!

It's still unsafe out there.
Be careful, please.


I love that dog....


Follow Me
Join us for Blog4Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

9 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Hi, Homer!

I'm so glad you are, to borrow from the group Chicago, feeling stronger every day. You will continue to feel better. Hang in there.

Just Ducky said...

Take Care Mimi, sending healing purrs.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

So sorry it hit the castle and hope the littles are doing well. In this village, right now teeming with tourists from everywhere, I am the only one still wearing a mask in stores. Yet covid is everywhere. Sigh. Rest and get better, my friend.

Mimi Lenox said...

Gal - I remember your bout with it and the lady you tried to help at the post office. Her mask fell down, I think, or something like that. You were only exposed for a few seconds and you had it! You are the light at the end of my tunnel.
I'm sorry you had to go through it...it's truly awful.

I'm afraid I'm going to give it to Snickers.

Mimi Lenox said...

Just Ducky - Thank you so much. I'm feeling a little better today. Just so very tired. I receive those healing purrs.

Mimi Lenox said...

Sherry - I don't understand it. People have lost their minds. I will continue to mask for a long time to come.Stay safe and just take extra extra precautions. Even still, it seems to sneak in.

Mark In Mayenne said...

Get well soon! Keep taking the médecine!

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you, Mark. Hope you are well.

Mimi Lenox said...

Meowmeowmans - Thank you for your kind wishes. I do feel better now.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...