Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Monday Mimisms ~ My Love Life Explained!!

I started to write a serious treatise on the tipsy-turvy-curvy-swervy state of my love life tonight. The subject is swirling around in my pencil head like a possessed washing machine on sudsy steroids. Oh, the dicey dance we find ourselves in sometimes! You know what I'm talking about. Those conversations you have with yourself about what you want to be when you grow up, except for me lately it's been, "I'm all grown up. I know what I want. Now  what?"
So many directions. So many manicures. So little time!
Then I found this simple tool on Facebook to help me figure it out.
  


Mine read....
"This would begin with four or five daily or evening sessions a week, 
then less frequent sessions,  tapering off to once a week."

LOL YEP That pretty much sums it up. (Beautiful Boy by David Sheff) p. 206

Please play along in the comment section below.
Inquiring minds want to know about the state of YOUR love life. I won't tell anyone.....

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

2 comments:

ShannonW said...

The first sentence on page 206 (on my Kindle) of "Sleep Tight" by Anne Frasier.

"Gillian's beeper went off."

Not quite sure what to make of that.

Mimi Lenox said...

Shannon - Ha! We are getting really hysterical answers on the FB post too. Too funny.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...