Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Love is....Keeping Promises

Yesterday I had planned to visit my great-Aunt in the nursing home. She is 101-years-old and doing well. The last time I saw her was in August. She was having a sleepy day and we didn't get to talk much.  But she looked curiously into my cellphone and we took this picture. 

Saturday started, things got pushed back and I changed my plans. I decided to go Sunday instead. 
My mother called late last night to say that Aunt Ruby had passed away on Saturday. I'm one day late and she is gone. 
That makes me sad.

I'm going back to the nursing home today to visit my 1st grade teacher (who is also 101). I promised when I saw her in August to bring some pictures of our 1st grade class. I aim to keep that promise.
Today 


#30DaysofLove
Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Very sorry to hear of the passing of your aunt. But you are certainly not late, otherwise she would have waited for you until Sunday.

Peace.

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you, Travis. That helps.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...