Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 6 ~ 60 Ways 2 Peace Challenge ~ Trees Are People Too

 For me, it's all about trees these days. Trees in the forest of Bloggingham.  Tree-making for theatre sets. Trees! Trees! The trees are talking to me. The power company wants to chop down my Lily Lichen. Remember her? She was the subject of my peace post in 2012 (The Dream ~ Trees In The Courage of Time). Now she's fodder for the chip machine. I protested. I whined. I protested some more. But it looks like I'm going to have write a eulogy for Lily.  Oh, I get the power line thing. Overhanging trees, dead trees, diseased trees...they have to go. But do you HAVE to butcher them??! 
Trees are people too ya know.

 Day 6

~ Respect the bounty and beauty of the earth. Honor rivers, streams and peaceful forests.

 
Bloggingham's Love Tree


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...