Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thongs and Things

Day 26 ~ August 3
Sunday
Five Things I Am Grateful For Today 

1. That I just now caught a typo and didn't post Five Thongs I Am Grateful For Today 

2. All the closet cleaning is DONE!! No things/thongs/things (!) found


3. I can now actually walk in the walk-in closet 


4. The feeling of freedom that comes when you toss something out that brings a negative vibe. That is reason enough. 


5. Zen = no clutter. A more peaceful me.

Goodnight Friends
Since we are talking about thongs, there will be no pic tonight.



Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Purging things always makes me feel better!! No thongs here though LOL!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...