Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Green Band-Aid BooBoos and Lightning Bugs

Day 11 ~ July 19
  Saturday ~ Five Things I Am Grateful For


1. Post-It Notes


2. Freshly laundered sheets

3. Yellow tomatoes for dinner
4. Ceiling fans that hum along
5. Lightning bugs in jars






 Day 12  ~ July 20
Sunday
1. My walk with Baby Beans. He beat me up the hill.
2. Red grapes for snacking


3. Indestructible mailbox construction. Thank you son! (and your lovely friend who helped) I'm sorry you stepped on a rusty nail.
4. Green band-aids for boo-boos.
5. Little boys with plastic baseball bats. 





Join me in the Gratitude Challenge. Everyday  Everyday Everyday




Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...