Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Monday Mimisms ~ Curl Power

It had to be done.
I looked around.
No one here but Homer...



Where IS that dog??!

 Never mind. I'll deal with him later.
The ice storms of late left a few lingering problems in Bloggingham.
Do you see this pile of wood in the woods?


It needed piling.

SOMEbody had to pick up those sticks.


 So I took my prissy curls to the woods and did it myself.
Don't mess with the curl power.


 I stepped on a rusty nail. I got a sunburn. I have scratches on my Queen skin where no scratches have been before.
 And something bit me!!!
The worst part? It took an hour to untangle the tangles. Where is a scrunchie when I need one??? 

 But that's OK. I bought titanium garden gloves and didn't break a nail or even a sweat. (Queens don't sweat ya know...) At least a little tiny bit of the forest is clean and my poor little broken babies have been rescued. It felt good to work outside in the wildness of nature for the first fifteen minutes and do something un-Queenly and totally meant for a man to do (I know that was sexist, so shoot me)... but seriously, sometimes a Queen's gotta do what a Queen's gotta do.

So much more to do.
But I won't be doing it myself. 
Lesson learned
Ohhhhhhh and ouchhhhh! 



Where is the Epsom?



Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

3 comments:

Red Shoes said...

Stepped on a rusty nail?

I hope your tetanus shots are up to date!

~shoes~

Mimi Lenox said...

Yes, Dear One, they are.

bazza said...

Hi Mimi. I can honestly say I have no idea what this post is about. My fault for not visiting often enough!
CLICK HERE for Bazza’s fabulous Blog ‘To Discover Ice’

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...