Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, October 6, 2013

30 Days Until BlogBlast For Peace ~ Join us Nov 4

created by Janice D'Agostino in Texas
It's not so much that I'm a soapbox dancing hater of the word "war" per se....it's just a word. The truth is that there are causes worth fighting for and dignities worth defending. It's just that I abhor human suffering. And war is the inevitable deliverer of major human suffering. So is ignorance. So is silence.
So is indifference.

Don't be silent Nov 4th. Join other humans on our great planet Earth and do a thing called Blog for peace.
We're more than just words.






3 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

Not long now,xx Rachel and Speedy

Akelamalu said...

Mine is scheduled to post Mimi. x

Travis Cody said...

Indeed. I don't know what I'll be writing yet; I never do until almost the day. But whatever I'll be writing, it will be there on 4 Nov.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...