Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Mimisms ~ Supermoon Chasing

This is me
Supermoon chasing
down backroads at night
I really should get a life


 It was very cloudy. And my photography was somewhat less than my A game. Perhaps a C minus...... but I tried. I threw away many more than I kept and well...here they are and it is what it is. They do not do justice to the lovely moonlit scene I witnessed through the trees. No, I am not talking about the couple making out in the car beside me.
 I wish I could have relayed it to you better.  I did manage to hold a laughing conversation with my friend, Julie from Ohio, who was also chasing the same moon. She was on her way to find an airport parking lot and I found a church on a high hill.
Mysterious, eh?


 I tried to do fancy things with my camera like I read about on the internet today.  You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

  More tricks I read on the internet. Pfffft! 
I look like a jaundiced giant trying to conduct the moon. You can't believe everything you read on the Internet.

It looks so much more elegant when Angelina Jolie does it. 


Oh Fooey! Focus focus focus focus.....pocus!

or not
It would have been better if the moon hadn't been so bright!!!!!
That ole' Supermoon.


This looks like someone tried to crack open an egg in the sky


My camera went all Monet on me. You had to be there.


I like this juxtaposition. I wish there had been less light behind the crosses. 
(so did the couple in the car)

Goodnight Mr. Moon

6 comments:

Red Shoes said...

LMBO @ '... so did the couple in the car...'

Er, did you get a shot of them? ;o)

That last image is fantastic!!!

~shoes~

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you, Shoes.

Sarav said...

Hi Mimi! Thank you very much for linking up to follow Cracker Jack Poet--Love your moon shots--it was a beautiful sight :-)

Laura said...

LOVE these Mimi... thank you for following my blog:-)

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Beautiful pictures. At least a B+.

Malcolm

Travis Cody said...

You certainly get A for effort on those. We missed the super moon. I don't recall what we were doing, but it was probably too cloudy to see here anyway.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...