Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stunning Peace Bloggers Continue To Amaze

Good morning. All across the world from six continents and 153 countries last week, BlogBlast4Peace rang the warning bell of peace. It is still ringing as I make my way through the list of peace posts in the Blogosphere. I would like to be able to visit all of you, but the reality is - happily - that there are so many I may never find you all! Thank you for continuing to amaze me. Thank you for your unwavering support for this movement. Thank you for allowing me to befriend and collaborate with so many like-minded and creative people. Thank you for inspiring me to press on in the land of peace blogging. I am truly humbled by your friendship.  I am honored to share the brilliance of your words and artwork with the rest of the world.
Here are a few samples of what is out there. I shall return.

The Unused Portion
 "...and how nice it is (not really, but I take you for intelligent readers) to be among the educated poor in the Northeast section of North America.  and that perspective comes to me directly from women halfway around the world, who find the strength to face death at the hands of warlords while mothering their children.  I can get wrapped so tight in the evenings, because I didn't use any time during the day to wash the dishes from breakfast, and now I have to wash them all in order to make dinner...poor me.  are you feeling any sympathy yet?  yeah.  me neither. ...
....than the least I can do for this world, and I do mean the very least, is take the opportunity as a relatively well-positioned, educated, poor, single mama to make sure that nonsense like freaking over the dishes not disturb the cone of love and supporting energy that I need to keep raised and flowing towards my sisters who live on the front lines, all day, every day." (words by The Unused Portion)


See what I mean?
Brilliance.

Blog4Peace.com
Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2012
Like Our Facebook Page

2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Wonderfully inspiring, as is everything I find on your blog, kiddo. It was a great blogblast this year, Mimi. Thank you for all the work you do to make it happen.

Travis Cody said...

It really was another inspiring BBD.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...