Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prissy Is as Prissy Does

The Prissy Meme

Many things have been said about me. Some are true. Some are lies. Some are fair. Some are sinister. But there is one indisputable not-so-secret secret about Yours Truly. I love being a girl.
That is a fact.


  I know what you're thinking, guys. You can't possibly do a prissy meme even on threat of dungeon duty. Not to fear. And quite frankly, unless you're a metrosexual and want to talk about yourself, you can still answer this meme about the females in your life.  So let's powder up and get on with the makeover.
(**warning** I couldn't stop at 7 questions this week)

1. What is your favorite lipstick color and why?
Let me get my purse. Hold on......Today it's "watermelon"  and I don't know why except it matches this shirt. Muuuuahhh!

2.  How long does it take you to get ready to go to work in the morning?
Imagine wild throwing of mismatched clothes on the bed and hangers on the floor. Then imagine trying on mismatched clothes until something matches - or doesn't - and then deciding if I want to noticeably rebellious or just noticeable. Then imagine changing my mind about changing my clothes and and changing my clothes again for good measure.   Then imagine looking in the full length mirror and starting the process all over again.
Oh. About 4 hours.

3. Do you have your nails professionally done? Mani? Pedi?
Is God female?



4. Tell us about your latest spa experience - real or imagined.
My latest spa experience actually took place in the dungeon. There was water. Lots and lots of water. Read about it here. And then a gentleman in rubber boots and shiny things appeared out of nowhere to save me.  He was a Fireman. And oh so hot. I really do lead a charmed life (if you don't count natural disasters in everyday existence)


5. Is there something you'd like to change about your appearance? Would you ever have cosmetic surgery? 
Yes. I would like to be 2 inches taller. I solve that problem with taller than normal heels these days. If I take them off on a date I stand on my tiptoes behind furniture for awhile so he won't notice before we dance. Then I stand on his feet. Works for me. 

6. How do you take care of your skin?

There is nothing better for your skin than gentle soap and water. Use WATER based cosmetics (I use Clinique and have for years) and a daily routine of cleanser, exfoliating, toner and moisturizer. 3-Step+ routine. I love Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea lotions and sugar scrubs also.

7. Tell us your secrets for vibrant, shiny, healthy-looking hair.
Olive oil. Coat wet hair with it straight out of the bottle. Wrap your hair in a hot towel for a couple of hours at MOST. Rinse (this takes a while) and you too can have curly hair that falls out of the car window.

 

 8.  What is your favorite fragrance?

Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. It's fresh and non-perfumey. Smells clean. I also spray it in my hair. It helps take the gentleman's mind off the 2 inches lacking in height.

9.  Everyone has a certain color they love to wear. What is yours?
I am a "winter" color. Bold reds. Winter white. Blacks. I also LOVE corals and light pinks. 

10. Do you have ink?
Not in this lifetime. It's against all royal rules of the kingdom passed down from bleneration to bleneration (that's blog + generation for all you non-blog speakers). Have you ever seen a lily white Queen with a tattoo?
I didn't think so.

11.  How would you describe your personal style?
Revolving. Evolving. Sometimes even dissolving.   But as long as there's a new lipstick color I'm good.
Wanna play?

Comment here or below!


*Photos Mimi Lenox* Lipstick photo Creative Commons 2.0

5 comments:

Frank Sirianni said...

Hi Mimi, Still floating around in the blogsome (that's blogspeat for blog + floatsome). Hope you are well. I'll be playing this one for sure, it sounds to cute. TTFN

Anonymous said...

This one was fun! :-D)

Dawn Drover said...

Hot Fireman. Hot Fisherman.
I sense a theme goin on....

Mimi Lenox said...

Frank - Please send the link when you are finished. I'd love to read it!

Lois - And you did a great job with it. Loved your answers. You do look GAW-JUSS.

Dawn - I like the sound of that theme....

Frank Sirianni said...

Hi Mimi,
Finally got it posted, I think you'll get a giggle or two. http://honknhollr.blogspot.com/2011/04/mimi-lenox-meme-queen-of-bloggosphere.html

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...