Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

This Is What Happens When You Have A Life

I'm snowed under.
Work. Life. Frolic. Work. Mostly work. Need more frolic.
I am a busy pencil skirt.
Lots of irons in the fire. A few writing deadlines on my pencil brain.
Research to do. Calls to return. Emails and texts staring blankly at me. Business to take care of. Beep! Beep! forgive me for ignoring you. Decisions!! 
And Baby Boy is out of peanut butter. 
But I thought I'd check in and say hi and all is well.
I just need a paper shredder.
See you tomorrow

Hope your Wednesday has been fantastic!
Mimi


6 comments:

Ferd said...

You sound busy. I think that's good as long as there is time to get baby boy his peanut butter! And for you to frolic a bit!
Have a nice end of the week, Mimi!
:-)

Durward Discussion said...

There are some Crises that must be attended to immediately!!!! No peanut butter? Quelle Horreur!!

My word verification is very appropriate: inanti

Travis Cody said...

I...uh...what?

Did you say...no peanut butter?

I...uh...what?

I'll be over hear with my woobie. Tell me when the crisis is over.

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter is THE priority...

Charles Gramlich said...

Business even comes to Queens?

Akelamalu said...

First things first - (a) Peanut Butter (b) Frolic!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...